NY Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO this was his best game as a pro. It may not be reflected in the stats, but between the escaped sacks and fighting off the calf, he really only had one bad decision all game.

I can see that considering the adversity.

Sanchez already has a good resume. He's won 2 road playoff games. He's 12-4 on the road in his career. He's had 3 game winning drives in a row.

He's younger than Colt McCoy.

I can see that considering the adversity.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I think the deciding factor is. On top of that there were a good 6 or 7 plays today that he made where last year's him definitely throws a pick or an incomplete pass. The TD run in particular, but also a couple of deep routes that got blown where he bought a ton of time with nobody coming back in to help him.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I think the deciding factor is. On top of that there were a good 6 or 7 plays today that he made where last year's him definitely throws a pick or an incomplete pass. The TD run in particular, but also a couple of deep routes that got blown where he bought a ton of time with nobody coming back in to help him.

Absolutely.

Sanchez is clearly better than last year during the regular season. People harping on the comp. % were ignoring the insane amount of WTF drops by his receivers and the low percentage patterns Schotty calls.

People say that Sanchez got lucky Elam dropped the INT. But, hey, he was throwing it into a zone with TWO other receivers there. Yes, Schitty called an endzone pass where all the options were in the middle of the endzone.

But, I'm not here to get Gato mad criticizing Schitty. The bottom line is that Sanchez is the No. 1 key to this team and he has been good enough to overcome adversity, including questionable playcalling and play design by his OC. A good QB makes mediocre OCs look good. Sanchez is a good QB.

This season Sanchez has to be the best QB in the AFC East!

No chance. Its still Brady and its not close. The fact that he has that team at 6-2, despite the fact that they allow opposing teams to complete 70 % of throws, is nothing short of remarkable. I shudder at the thought of what Brady would do if he was the QB with the Jets' roster surrounding him.

That being said, I'm proud of the kid and am glad to have him as our QB. Sanchez is growing up little by little.

No chance. Its still Brady and its not close. The fact that he has that team at 6-2, despite the fact that they allow opposing teams to complete 70 % of throws, is nothing short of remarkable. I shudder at the thought of what Brady would do if he was the QB with the Jets' roster surrounding him.

That being said, I'm proud of the kid and am glad to have him as our QB. Sanchez is growing up little by little.

Does Brady play against the opposing teams offense ?

Brady was dominant in seasons past with illegal video tapes.

But this season he is from it.

Sanchez is the #1 QB in AFC East!

Absolutely.

Sanchez is clearly better than last year during the regular season. People harping on the comp. % were ignoring the insane amount of WTF drops by his receivers and the low percentage patterns Schotty calls.

People say that Sanchez got lucky Elam dropped the INT. But, hey, he was throwing it into a zone with TWO other receivers there. Yes, Schitty called an endzone pass where all the options were in the middle of the endzone.

But, I'm not here to get Gato mad criticizing Schitty. The bottom line is that Sanchez is the No. 1 key to this team and he has been good enough to overcome adversity, including questionable playcalling and play design by his OC. A good QB makes mediocre OCs look good. Sanchez is a good QB.

Also, what a clutch play by the WR that knocked it away. Was that Holmes too?

Sanchez sucks because Aten and football outsiders told me so.

Seriously though, great performance on the road and a gutsy win for Sanchez. Can we please start getting the ball to Holmes more often? I've been saying since we got him that THAT is how you use him. Get the ball in his hands and let them man do what he does.

Great stuff. The AFC east is ours. Go Pittsburgh.

Don't worry, games won't be as close with me back at the helm...

Good luck with that kid. Your time management issues are up there with Herm. 12:01 for the game thread, 12:33 no game thread.

Move over and I will show you how it is done.

***If you remember***

Haha, it wasn'ta matter of forgetfulness, but rather that I was caught up with another mandatory activity around gametime. I could not genuinely consider myself the official game thread starter if I would not be watching the game at the regularly-appointed time, so I renounced my position for the week. Max did just enough to get the win as interim head thread starter.

Haha, it wasn'ta matter of forgetfulness, but rather that I was caught up with another mandatory activity around gametime. I could not genuinely consider myself the official game thread starter if I would not be watching the game at the regularly-appointed time, so I renounced my position for the week. Max did just enough to get the win as interim head thread starter.

Masturbation getting the best of you... :D jk

You sure you did not think we were going to lose, and just wanted to preserve your record? ;)

That is a lot of words to say you screwed up.

No biggie. I will be back next week to fix things again. This time I will do it before 12:33am. You would think the thread starter would at least call out sick. But I guess that is what you get from another BP Production.

Archived