Rex compares Jets to 85 Bears at todays presser (meaning they lost on monday night and won the super bowl)

BP

What are "we" in denial of?

Explain it to us, Bill Parcells???

Again with the ''we'' reference! gold! hahaha!

1) I say Rex was dumb for making the 1985 Bears monday night reference <--but ''we'' say he never compared them to the 85 Bears.

2) The Jets quit in the 3rd quarter <---thats unacceptable

3) He looks even dumber now that he dropped the Bears reference (lol) only after being criticized..lol (but I thought he didnt care?)

Here's my point that you guys don't get and are in denial about. HIS SHTICK (that you guys go gaga over) will get old very quickly if we do have another collapse. which I do not want, but according to history (the last 2 years) could be likely. a game like that is just the kind of thing that could spark another collapse. while he has said they were terrible and they didnt need to look at the film, thats fine, he should have left it at that. but these references about the cardinals and the Bears give the players a false perception that it will be ok, it's not ok. they should be told all week about how awful they were on Monday night and come out pissed off on Sunday against the Fish.

And maybe your memory is short, but who went into the Patriots game way over confident talking sh*t? it certainly wasn't the Patriots, right?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) I say Rex was dumb for making the 1985 Bears monday night reference <--but ''we'' say he never compared them to the 85 Bears.

3) He looks even dumber now that he dropped the Bears reference (lol) only after being criticized..lol (but I thought he didnt care?)

Here's my point that you guys don't get and are in denial about. HIS SHTICK (that you guys go gaga over) will get old very quickly if we do have another collapse. which I do not want, but according to history (the last 2 years) could be likely. a game like that is just the kind of thing that could spark another collapse. while he has said they were terrible and they didnt need to look at the film, thats fine, he should have left it at that. but these references about the cardinals and the Bears give the players a false perception that it will be ok, it's not ok. they should be told all week about how awful they were on Monday night and come out pissed off on Sunday against the Fish.

Very Nice ....Now change your avatar :P

BP in all honesty you haveing that asshat as your avatar is pretty sh*tty move by a Jets fan its almost as if your wanting us to lose the last 4 games/ Take that crap down and at least try to be positive. I see where your coming from with some of the things you say but that does not mean you still cant have hope right ??

I don't want that to happen, it's more like an anti mojo thing. I only put it up after he referenced this sh*t about the Bears. good catch! it whizzed over everybody elses head.

No one is saying a collapse can't happen. It happened in 2008, of course. It can happen again.

That has nothing to do with you being stoopid. You're stoopid for many different reason, the first being for your constant anti-Rex rants. You hate on him when the Jets win and you hate on him when the Jets lose.

You hate on him when he's in a press conference. And you hate on him when he's not.

You're shtick is ridiculous. That's why you're catching heat.

Somebody's been reading Dr Seuss to their Son. LOL

His job is to coach on the sidelines and keep sh*t in order right ? How would you assess that this season ? I like Rex A lot but that does not mean I cant be critical of him

Well considering the additions and injuries, I think hes been doing pretty well when you think about how things couldve tuned out so far. He could do things better for sure, but I like the way hes going about things here.

Keeping Schotty around has been the biggest detriment to this team in my opinion. The guy is friggin clueless.

I call bullsh*t

You want to blame Rex, but bring up a collapse that happened when he wasn't even the coach.

You claim is "SCHTICK" will get old quickly if they collapse, but claim that they collapsed in '09. If they "collapsed" in '09, then his "SCHTICK" can certainly survive a collapse since they survived last year's collapse and made it to the AFC title game and were doing pretty ****ing good this year prior to Monday night.

They shouldn't do anything now except win. That's all I care about. IF they do it by burying balls or howling at wolves or doing lines of coke off a hookers back I don't care. The team is 9-3 and I'm not complaining.

Those references are designed to keep the players believing in the possiblity of greatness. They were brought back to earth. They were humbled. Being humble is okay, being meek isn't.

I call bullsh*t

You want to blame Rex, but bring up a collapse that happened when he wasn't even the coach.

You claim is "SCHTICK" will get old quickly if they collapse, but claim that they collapsed in '09. If they "collapsed" in '09, then his "SCHTICK" can certainly survive a collapse since they survived last year's collapse and made it to the AFC title game and were doing pretty ****ing good this year prior to Monday night.

They shouldn't do anything now except win. That's all I care about. IF they do it by burying balls or howling at wolves or doing lines of coke off a hookers back I don't care. The team is 9-3 and I'm not complaining.

Those references are designed to keep the players believing in the possiblity of greatness. They were brought back to earth. They were humbled. Being humble is okay, being meek isn't.

This.

I call bullsh*t

They collapsed last year too, mid season. remember? he was coach last year crying at the press conference that the season was over. remember the tissue incident?

And I dont remember them going into a game last year that over confident and getting an a$$ raping where theyre pushed all over the field and actually quit in the 3rd quarter. I dont remember seeing them quit in any game last year. thats bad man.

The 85 Bears and the Cardinals references are not designed to be humbling imo and didnt need to be said. the burying the ball thing Bellichick did it in 2001, I dont have a problem with that.

and do you know what Rex and the Jets said the week leading up to the first Patriots game after the loss to the Ravens? and I had no problem with it!

I call bullsh*t

It worked for Bill Parcells and Lawrence Taylor! Nice reference! :thumbup:

I call bullsh*t

sploosh.gif

thats what happens when a group of dumbasses are in denial, they lash out when theyre told the truth.

'

Man, you are doing JN proud. Calling out a bunch of posters that you want to couple as a "clique". Fair enough, we all came over at the same time from the place you once posted at as well.

Problem is, that clique, does 75% of the posting on this board. You say we ruin this site, I'd like to see how much the post counts go down if our clique wasnt around this place. IMO you lashing out and saying this clique is ruining JN, is doing your friend Max a disservice considering who are the most active posters on this board.

I call bullsh*t

Well said. But FTR, BP is unimpressed with the run Rex went on last year and thats while you seem him sarcastically make fun of us for thinking that Rex accomplished something last year taking a rookie QB as rookie HC to the AFC Championship.

Basically, we are idiots for thinking that means something...you know...cuz the Jets are in that position every year.

'

Man, you are doing JN proud. Calling out a bunch of posters that you want to couple as a "clique". Fair enough, we all came over at the same time from the place you once posted at as well.

Problem is, that clique, does 75% of the posting on this board. You say we ruin this site, I'd like to see how much the post counts go down if our clique wasnt around this place. IMO you lashing out and saying this clique is ruining JN, is doing your friend Max a disservice considering who are the most active posters on this board.

Well said. But FTR, BP is unimpressed with the run Rex went on last year and thats while you seem him sarcastically make fun of us for thinking that Rex accomplished something last year taking a rookie QB as rookie HC to the AFC Championship.

Basically, we are idiots for thinking that means something...you know...cuz the Jets are in that position every year.

Show me the post I made saying all of that! LMFAO! are you josef girbles?

and you're the only one whining about it I might add. talk about a bunch of thin skinned whining crybabys. OH NO, BP called us a clique..ISNT THAT TERRIBLE! PLEASE! would you like an ice pack for your bruises?

I said people have left because of you guys, you said you guys ruined the site, not me..lol at you

And I never said I was unimpressed, I said what he did last year is irrelevant to this year, and it is.

And Dom isnt an idiot, he's a smart guy. the rest of you? you may have a point.

Show me the post I made saying all of that! LMFAO! are you josef girbles?

and you're the only one whining about it I might add. talk about a bunch of thin skinned whining crybabys. OH NO, BP called us a clique..ISNT THAT TERRIBLE! PLEASE! would you like an ice pack for your bruises?

And I never said I was unimpressed, I said what he did last year is irrelevant to this year, and it is.

I quoted a post where you referred to the clique as dumbasses. You've insulted the JI transplants as a whole numerous times and said we've ruined the site and chased of great posters. I dont care to go find the posts, but acting as if you never said those things only proves you are nothing more than a troll. Just like denying you havent in jest made fun of those of us who found last year to be impressive given the circumstances.

Just keep showing your colors. Its comical to watch.

I quoted a post where you referred to the clique as dumbasses. You've insulted the JI transplants as a whole numerous times and said we've ruined the site and chased of great posters. I dont care to go find the posts, but acting as if you never said those things only proves you are nothing more than a troll. Just like denying you havent in jest made fun of those of us who found last year to be impressive given the circumstances.

Just keep showing your colors. Its comical to watch.

REALLY? I am referring to the clique doing the weak attempt at a pile on job in this thread! but you keep failing! :rl:

YOU are the one making vast and huge assumptions trying to rally the troops! I love Crusher, Bleedin, EY..I never said I hated you guys, you did.

This thread has gone from a Rex Ryan thread to a BP is dumb and a tool and a troll and he brings nothing to this board and this and that BY THE SAME PEOPLE may I add that belong to one clique. I guess the truth hurts when you cant defend your points. otherwise if this truly is a troll thread, are you guys too dumb to ignore it? lol

LOL! I didnt edit your post. I hit the edit button instead of the reply button.

Here's my question about the Jets. they all quit on Rex after that 3rd quarter int. THATS WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST. and you say he must p[protect them, why?

And you know what is ironic ? most of you came here because you were whining and crying about being censored over at the other place. YOU ALL should be getting down on your hands and knees and kissing Max's ring for giving you a place to bash people like me with no repercussion.

LOL! You and your friends have been doing more whining and crying defending Rex..lol..I'll bet you Rex could fist you without the Crisco and you would still have a huge smile on your face. :lol:

They're never gonna get it, they're in denial. and when people in denial are told the truth they get very angry and lash out. remember, Rex went to the afc championship game as a rookie hc with a rookie qb. he will rely on that great xp down the stretch. do not worry. I have complete trust in him :cloud9:

What you knuckle heads refuse to accept is that the Jets have had late season and mid season collapses the last 2 years. last year in mid season and the year before a season ending collapse. losing a game like that could spark going into a spiral. you guys say no, and BP is just stoopid..lol..but those are facts.

IDGAF..LOL! I am getting heat by a lil love clique. have you looked? it's the same group thats in denial calling me dumb, a tool, yadda yadda yadda. thats what happens when a group of dumbasses are in denial, they lash out when theyre told the truth.

Either you are bipolar or just plain :confused0085:

REALLY? I am referring to the clique doing the weak attempt at a pile on job in this thread! but you keep failing! :rl:

YOU are the one making vast and huge assumptions trying to rally the troops! I love Crusher, Bleedin, EY..I never said I hated you guys, you did.

Keep it up dude, you are doing your buddy Max a favor by insulting his most active posters and claiming they ruin the site. Its cool. Spin it, do whatever you want, flex your mod power...whatever. But the proof is the in the pudding.

'

:1cry: now what does that have to do with anything? you cant take a little ribbing on the internet, crybaby?

Either you are bipolar or just plain :confused0085:

The post above this one has a lot of things in it that I never said. Im not bipolar, are you?

Keep it up dude, you are doing your buddy Max a favor by insulting his most active posters and claiming they ruin the site. Its cool. Spin it, do whatever you want, flex your mod power...whatever. But the proof is the in the pudding.

You're the only one taking it personally :lol: why? its a Jet message board on the internet. lol and you're crying about nonsense in a Rex thread because I dont like what he says. yes, I see the big picture now :rl:

How did I flex my mod power? nobody is banned, nobody got posts deleted, nobody got threatened. isnt that why you guys left the other place? censorship? like you guys trying to drown down what I say? it aint happening.

Can't we all just get along?

Except for the Chowds. F those guys!!!! :Nuts:

But wait, Im not a good guy anymore, Im an awful mod (not like Ham, hes a good mod) Im a tool, Im stoopid..lol and on and on and on.. I am laughing at all that sh*t. I dont take too much on here seriously, but I am gonna speak my mind. if the haters dont like it I believe we still have an ignore feature. but some people just cant control themselves :rl:

Here is a kid that is failing school because he cant get off of this site. yes, your opinion here is important.

:rl:

The more posts of yours I read the more convinced I am that the real BP died a few years ago and then Max gave in to defensewinschampionships mod demands to cover it up.

The more posts of yours I read the more convinced I am that the real BP died a few years ago and then Max gave in to defensewinschampionships mod demands to cover it up.

DWC was a much better poster than me. are you certain?

But wait, Im not a good guy anymore, Im an awful mod (not like Ham) Im a tool, Im stoopid..lol and on and on and on.. I am laughing at all that sh*t. I dont take too much on here seriously, but I am gonna speak my mind. if the haters dont like it I believe we still have an ignore feature. but some people just cant control themselves :rl:

163436_1605804499928_1080615630_1592150_3989728_n.jpg

Seriously, this guy's a mod?

Seriously?

Its pretty astonishing. I wonder what this place would look like if all the posters that he collectively insults got up and left. I'm not saying the site would die...its a great place and Max has done a hell of a job so it clearly wouldnt. But the site would take a big hit in terms of post counts considering the "clique" he insults daily saying we ruin the site and chase off good posters are the most active posters on the site.

JN would be a ghost town in comparison to what it is now without the "clique" that he insults time and time again.

Its pretty astonishing. I wonder what this place would look like if all the posters that he collectively insults got up and left. I'm not saying the site would die...its a great place and Max has done a hell of a job so it clearly wouldnt. But the site would take a big hit in terms of post counts considering the "clique" he insults daily saying we ruin the site and chase off good posters are the most active posters on the site.

JN would be a ghost town in comparison to what it is now without the "clique" that he insults time and time again.

What I find ironic about it is that I am clearly part of the clique he referes to yet he is really the reason I started posting here.

What I find ironic about it is that I am clearly part of the clique he referes to yet he is really the reason I started posting here.

You most definitely are..and so is he!!! He just made it hear a year or so earlier because he was an idiot over there too.

But just wait he's already typing up something in response to me saying he doesnt do any of the things I'm claiming he does.

Dude, know your jn history. people have come and gone, and JN has survived. I am actually shocked that I got under your skin THAT MUCH that you are now trying to say I said things that I never said :lol: thats awesome! I was referring to the clique in this thread, but uh whatever! haha!

JIF wants to take his ball and go home because he doesnt like BP. thats awesome!

You most definitely are..and so is he!!! He just made it hear a year or so earlier because he was an idiot over there too.

But just wait he's already typing up something in response to me saying he doesnt do any of the things I'm claiming he does.

Dude, know your jn history. people have come and gone, and JN has survived. I am actually shocked that I got under your skin THAT MUCH that you are now trying to say I said things that I never said :lol: thats awesome! I was referring to the clique in this thread, but uh whatever! haha!

JIF wants to take his ball and go home because he doesnt like BP. thats awesome!

Damn I'm good.

LOL!

The reason why JN is the best Jets site is because everybody can speak their mind on here without repercussion or being censored (within reason of course)

Youre alright dude, and so is JIF. but some of you guys get too wound up with this sh*t. I mean seriously!

Archived