****The Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****™

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's official. The Jets do not have a play ready after getting a first down. Unnecessary spike & waste of a down.

How does an OC call a play and not know what he's going to do if successful?

That says it all. Indefenseable. The guy really has to go.

SOJ means they will win one of the Bears-Steelers games.

But honestly I see them losing the next 3.

ryan need to shut his mouth

jets need to stick their swagger up their a$$

sanchez needs to be benched

jet fans need to boycot the bills game

phuck this phucking team

Damn. Tough loss, goodbye home playoff games and byes, this team better get used to winning on the road against tough teams, again

You still have such lofty expectations? I said it before. This team will not score another offensive TD this year.

4th game this year without scoring a TD. 3 of those 4 games the defense held the other team to 10 pts or less (not even considering how many pts they did let up coming off our offense gift-wrapping field position).

What a horrible joke this offense is.

That's incredible when you think about it. You cannot defend this offense anymore.

4th game this year without scoring a TD. 3 of those 4 games the defense held the other team to 10 pts or less (not even considering how many pts they did let up coming off our offense gift-wrapping field position).

What a horrible joke this offense is.

It's a good thing we picked up all these great receivers and a future HOF RB. I think the worst part is when the announcers bring up our rankings on offense and I can't help but feel their skewed because for the past 4 weeks this offense has been getting worse and worse.

nope. And I don't think it's time to hit that button either. Rex signed an extension in the offseason. He's not getting fired this year.

this foreseeable epic collapse is 100% on rex ryan.if the jets drop 3,the jets need to drop ryan.period.he is looking more and more like a coordinater than a head coach

nope. And I don't think it's time to hit that button either. Rex signed an extension in the offseason. He's not getting fired this year.

If they fail to make the playoffs after starting 9-2, there really isn't an excuse. You have to fire the HC. Of course we will demand the OC stays as usual.

Hell why not just make Schotty the HC then? That is a common tactic in companies with incompetent people they can't fire, those people get promoted to where they can't do as much damage.

Hey Jets, your defeat has brought chaos to all of Jets nation. Your ineptness and choking in the face of adversity shall be known throughout the NFL. Your false promises will be an object of ridicule and scorn throughout all of the NFL. Shame and humiliation will follow your legacy forever. Once adorned and worshiped by Jets fans, your un backed up trash talking will serve as a reminder of the price of failure.

Oh, the horrible pain of defeat... Season Over.

week after week i see undisiplined,sloppy,horrible play.that is on the coach.he should be fired for keeping schotty this long,alone

do you really think not firing Schotty is all on him? I don't think so. we're 9-4. if we lose the rest of the games and miss the playoffs, then theres debate on Rex. Most of te sloppy play is on Offense. the D is still solid, 38 yds by Henne.

Archived