the Jets will beat the Steelers and Bears and lose to Bills

JOJOTOWNSELL

Guest Jpf4671

Lose 2 and beat buffalo, I figure we have enough to beat them at home and avoid the total collapse, if you look at the tiebreakers as long as we beat buffalo we get in.

2-1 to finish the season, road game in Jacksonville......u will all be fans of Sanchez and Schotty again....JOJO has spoken

I said the same sh*t on another site, I would LOVE to play Jville, Ill even go up there to see the game.

Everyone talking about us making it harder on ourselves, does anyone else see how HORRIBLE we are at home??

We are ROAD warriors, look at last year in the playoffs..I would rather us be on the road, either way..Bring it on!

somehow, i think they've reached rock bottom. bounceback is on the way

thats been the MO of this team for as long as i can remember...but this time "rock bottom" came at 9-4 lol! cant ever remember having that kind of cushion with this much panic and SOJ talk. Sometimes you lose battles along the way to winning a war!

we are 5-1 on the road...Pitts O line is decimated, Big Ben seesm to be held together with tape and bubble gum, and their offense has scored exatly 2 TDS's in the past 3 games!!!!! thats exactly 1 more TD than we have scored and i dont believe they are calling for the QB and Head Coach in Steeler-ville!

I said the same sh*t on another site, I would LOVE to play Jville, Ill even go up there to see the game.

Everyone talking about us making it harder on ourselves, does anyone else see how HORRIBLE we are at home??

We are ROAD warriors, look at last year in the playoffs..I would rather us be on the road, either way..Bring it on!

Really? Then how come they got beat by the Pats 45-3 on the road?

Am I not allowed to be mad after 30 years of the same old sh*t?

Hell yes you can be angry -- Just when you think it can't get worse - BOOM - These pricks find a way to humiliate themselves and this fan base. I have not given up hope personally but my faith is incredibly low right now. I can not believe we can go 9-2 and within 8 days our playoff hopes are very doubtful.

But to be honest if anyone said after 13 games the Jets are 9-4 with a 2 game lead in the wild card before the season started 99 prcnt would have bought in. It is going to be torture the next 3 weeks.

If the Jets beat the Bears and the Ravens beat the Browns and the Pats beat the Bills then the final Bills game will be meaningless. Thus, the Jets could lose to them because they might rest banged up players that game.

But I doubt Rex wants to go 4-4 in his new stadium.

If the Jets beat the Bears and the Ravens beat the Browns and the Pats beat the Bills then the final Bills game will be meaningless. Thus, the Jets could lose to them because they might rest banged up players that game.

The Giants already took a dump all over the stadium yesterday. LOL

In that case we should treat the Bills game like a bye, we're great coming off a bye...

Archived