**** Official New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to punch Antonio Cromartie in the face. I don't care about the receptions or even the holding, but ******* hit somebody. The WR must have no fear of being hit by that guy. It's like he's playing flag. Free shot at the guy's back you should be trying to dislodge his spleen with your shoulder, not waving at the ball like you are trying to cause a fumble.

As I said before I was talking much more towards the phantom first down. As for the sport if its a blown call which happens in football there is a way we could have fixed it if Rex would throw the challenge flag. Rex decided not to, so I'm really not gonna bitch about it cause if it was such an issue it could have been changed.

Yep. I think Rex is gun shy about his challenges after his last few mishaps with th red flag. Still it was a good yard short and it is a 4 point difference.

Is that a joke ??? The steelers get all the bad calls

Every single call has been on the JEts today. I've seen blatant holding on the Steelers on several occasions.

Then again the ref is a homer, so I dont expect this will end well for us. Free first down was a joke.

**** THE STEELERS AND THEIR SERIAL RAPIST QB!

Yep. I think Rex is gun shy about his challenges after his last few mishaps with th red flag. Still it was a good yard short and it is a 4 point difference.

I also think he was gun shy cause he already wasted a time out for the defense and gave up the 1st down anyway. He is an absolute idiot when it comes to game management.

I no longer complain about officiating. I expect the officiating to suck because it does in EVERY game around the league. I just hope that the ridiculous calls and non calls even out in the end.

it's the same thing as watching a Lakers playoff game

ghost calls have a way of popping up and there's nothing we can do as fans other than change the channel

Archived