**** Official New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep- hats off to all you who kept the faith this week.

I admit I was a bad Jets fan this week. I shied away from ESPN/2/News, PFT, NFL.com and SNY most of the week. I just didnt wanna hear anything about the JETS I was so pissed and depressed.

The heart, it hurts.

Great ******* win, defense came through in the end. GREAT ******* play from Taylor. Schotty still needs to die but he was much better today. Steelers were hosed a bit in the end tbh, that was a horrible play by Lowery and pretty blatant PI to prevent the TD.

Still, 10 ******* wins. Lets ******* go and win the rest of these mother****ing games against there mother****ing slapdick teams.

Jets beat the Pats in the title game. Boooook it!

Thrilled with the win but pissed off at the same time. How does this team lose to the god damn dolphins and then go in to Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers? Nice win but still A LOT of work to be done.

The heart, it hurts.

Great ******* win, defense came through in the end. GREAT ******* play from Taylor. Schotty still needs to die but he was much better today. Steelers were hosed a bit in the end tbh, that was a horrible play by Lowery and pretty blatant PI to prevent the TD.

Still, 10 ******* wins. Lets ******* go and win the rest of these mother****ing games against there mother****ing slapdick teams.

Jets beat the Pats in the title game. Boooook it!

i dont beleive that was pass interference on lowery.he had his hand on him but didnt alter him which is legal

I admit I was a bad Jets fan this week. I shied away from ESPN/2/News, PFT, NFL.com and SNY most of the week. I just didnt wanna hear anything about the JETS I was so pissed and depressed.

I felt the same way Rene... I deleted every SNY show that DVR'd last week and now I have Post Game Live ON BABY!!!!

I felt the same way Rene... I deleted every SNY show that DVR'd last week and now I have Post Game Live ON BABY!!!!

First time in two weeks I feel comfortable watching any type of sports show.

I can now resume watching Mike & Mike in the morning.

Archived