Jason Taylor WON That Game For Us

SoFlaJets

BTW, that was pure freelance by Taylor.

In his postgame presser he said he was supposed to hit a different gap, but guessed the offensive play and hit a different gap. That's why he was so quick in there. He said he confused Harris by not being where he was supposed to be.

That's all experience. An old HOF player using his experience to make a game winning play.

That was a team win.

Jason Taylor just happened to put one of the final nails in the coffin... the reality is, the two pass attempts at the end zone in the final 9 seconds and how the 3-man rush that actually got pressure on Ben (which NEVER happens with this D) is what sealed the win.

I guess it wouldn't be a Jets win if it weren't a nail-biter.

we know exactly how you feel BB...we are all the same way to any team that defeats either Miami or New England. Strange how this fan base doesn't hate Buffalo as much as we do the other 2 division rivals

Well Buffalo doesn't dominate the division as does New England. They're just another team from New York trying to grab a slice of the pie. Hard to hate on that.

Special teams won that game for us..

Nevermind the td... the difference in punters alone was huge.. Weatherford was basically 3/3 on putting them inside the 10, wheras thier guy was 0/3

huge huge huge difference in this game..

Jason Gaylor is a homofag.

Funny thing is he has only three plays I can remember all season. Brady strip sack, the almost safety to end a game and now this game WINNING safety. He may be pretty much washed up at this point as a full time player but he has been clutch for us. Drafting D line early next year.

Funny thing is he has only three plays I can remember all season. Brady strip sack, the almost safety to end a game and now this game WINNING safety. He may be pretty much washed up at this point as a full time player but he has been clutch for us. Drafting D line early next year.

you know who looks almost done to me is Shaun Ellis Crush-he's gotten really slow

Should be our #1 priority. Hell, I'd use every single pick we have on the DL.

NT for sure.

That safety was the difference between winning and probably losing in OT.

Noone knows this although it probably is right. Let's say they ruled Taylor's tackle to be on 1he 1. There would be 2:15 left and they'd need a FG. I doubt Rex plays so much prevent/turbo if we're up only 3.

Archived