Rex takes shot at Brady

Steveg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan said Damien Woody and Wayne Hunter have been rotating snaps with the first team in practice. He is not sure if Woody, who has been out since arthroscopic surgery on his knee last month, will start this week. He said he will defer to offensive line/assistant head coach Bill Callahan for the final decision on if Woody starts.

While I know this isn't the thread topic, this is the only part of the article I found of interested. I'm glad to hear about the bold part, this is exactly what I was hoping would be the case and had said so earlier in the week. I know there's been some questions about which guy the Jets would be better off with starting this week, but I absolutely trust Callahan to be the guy to make that decision.

The rest of this article is nonsense.

Not that I know whether this is the situation or not, but obviously Rex has been a huge guy for years. There's potentially a chance he may not be able to satisfy his wife himself. Maybe because he loves he so much, he lets her be with other men to satisfy that need. It's not terribly out of the realm. Would you expect your spouse to dry up and die just because you couldn't please him for some medical reason?

....so, let me get this straight, you love your wife so much you want to see her get "gang banged?" Jeebers, he's suppposed to be a creative genius on the defensive side of the football....you think he could design something in the bedroom, no? What a crock of sh*t. Any man that wants to see his wife getting it on with multiple guys is less of a man in my eyes. Just my opinion. I sure as hell would not want to be with a man like that.

....so, let me get this straight, you love your wife so much you want to see her get "gang banged?" Jeebers, he's suppposed to be a creative genius on the defensive side of the football....you think he could design something in the bedroom, no? What a crock of sh*t. Any man that wants to see his wife getting it on with multiple guys is less of a man in my eyes. Just my opinion. I sure as hell would not want to be with a man like that.

Is there a correlation between being a creative defensive genius and creating sex toys? Lmfao

Between the awful trolling and the never ending whining about EVERYTHING it's hard to post anything on the main board.

What are you talking about? Sanchez not throwing a TD pass in a game he didn't even throw a pass in and allegations regarding Rex's personal life are clearly extremely relevant and necessary topics of discussion in a thread about comments from one of Rex's press conferences. I don't see how that's trolling at all.

As far as the whining? I mean come on, it IS a Jets board. Don't worry, soon enough we'll be playing mafia, there's no whining there, right?

What are you talking about? Sanchez not throwing a TD pass in a game he didn't even throw a pass in and allegations regarding Rex's personal life are clearly extremely relevant and necessary topics of discussion in a thread about comments from one of Rex's press conferences. I don't see how that's trolling at all.

As far as the whining? I mean come on, it IS a Jets board. Don't worry, soon enough we'll be playing mafia, there's no whining there, right?

Nope. Not from me at least.

Don't get why the media wants to hate on Rex. They ask questions, and whenever someone answers them TRUTHFULLY, they go nuts. Sports interviews are the most boring thing on the face of this planet. I like to watch them for all the cliches, honestly next time you watch one, pay attention: THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

Win: "We had a good game plan", [frequently some praise of coach/manager inserted here] "We executed", "We took advantage of our opportunities", "We had a good feeling going in"

Lose: "Our plan was good but we didn't execute", "We had opportunities but we didn't take advantage of them", "You can't make mistakes against [opponent] because they will make you pay for it"

Always listen for these cliche keywords: execute, opportunity, game plan, mistakes

Try to find a post game that doesn't mention at least 1 if not all of these stupid words.

Pac sucks at that game.

Thats right. He finally threw one in the Bears game.

1 TD pass wont cut it in Indy.

WTF does td passes have to do with anything? as long as he gets the o close enough to the goal line they can run it in. thats nonsense.

Not that I know whether this is the situation or not, but obviously Rex has been a huge guy for years. There's potentially a chance he may not be able to satisfy his wife himself. Maybe because he loves her so much, he lets her be with other men to satisfy that need. It's not terribly out of the realm. Would you expect your spouse to dry up and die just because you couldn't please him for some medical reason?

Boozer I havent seen my shwang since 2002 but somehow my wife seems to enjoy herself quite a bit during quality time. Im pretty sure we are the only two in the room. Next time I'll take a break from eating and look around, but Im pretty sure.

Sounds like a shot at Jim Caldwell.

That's is what I got out of it. If you remember last year, the Super Bowl was hyped as Peton Manning vs. Sean Peyton the coach of the saints. Caldwell gets no respect. I wonder if Manning would be getting all of this hype if Jeff Fisher was his coach?

Lol. Ya know what I'm just jumping on the bandwagon w/ Rex's mouth. We'll never see anyone like him again. **** it man. I'm w/ the fat bastard 100%. Before I liked him but wanted him to just stfu. I don't care anymore. I've gotten past the fight and I've reached a level of acceptance. But, please guys/gals don't try an play this off as if he doesn't know what he's saying or doing. This guy don't give a sh*t. And you know what, I can dig it. Brady is a bitch and our HC aint afraid to say it. Lol. Whether we are ever able to back it up who knows or really cares. Its "interesting" and kinda fun being a Jet fan these days, with the right perpective.

Nah, it's not that. I just can't understand how a "tough" guy wants to see his wife get "gang banged." Rex's bravado and confidence doesn't have the same effect it once did - for me, anyway.

Yes, because if there's one thing that's been consistent in your posting over the past two seasons, it's an unwavering respect for Rex's bravado and confidence.

Lol. Ya know what I'm just jumping on the bandwagon w/ Rex's mouth. We'll never see anyone like him again. **** it man. I'm w/ the fat bastard 100%. Before I liked him but wanted him to just stfu. I don't care anymore. I've gotten past the fight and I've reached a level of acceptance. But, please guys/gals don't try an play this off as if he doesn't know what he's saying or doing. This guy don't give a sh*t. And you know what, I can dig it. Brady is a bitch and our HC aint afraid to say it. Lol. Whether we are ever able to back it up who knows or really cares. Its "interesting" and kinda fun being a Jet fan these days, with the right perpective.

An incredible idea.... go ahead and enjoy a team and not get too insane about it.

NO, YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN. THIS DISGUSTING MAN SHOULD STFU AND HIS FAT FACE MAKES ME SICK

******* Jet fans.

I will say this, while I appreaciate bravado and swagger. I wish Rex would just STFU and learn how to manage the game clock make the necessary adjustments so the Jets can generate a pass rush on Saturday....

Any anti Rex posts get swarmed upon by the mighty heroes.

Yeah, because it would be humanly impossible to do both.

Archived