****The Official New York Jets vs. New England Patriots Game Thread DIVISIONAL ROUND EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is it. Braylon, Cotch, LT and some Keller. Avoid Holmes, avoid Greene for another quarter or so until the D gets worn down. Greene to pound them after we get a 3 TD lead. Let's do it.

Holmes can watch the game from the bench. That lazy ****.

This is it. Braylon, Cotch, LT and some Keller. Avoid Holmes, avoid Greene for another quarter or so until the D gets worn down. Greene to pound them after we get a 3 TD lead. Let's do it.

Holmes can watch the game from the bench. That lazy ****.

Completely agree with the Holmes assessment. Besides the few end of game plays he made this season he has not been worth the hype.

Completely agree with the Holmes assessment. Besides the few end of game plays he made this season he has not been worth the hype.

it cost us a 5th, it was worth the risk. If it doesn't work out, fine. I'd love to have both back, but if it's only one, I want 17

it cost us a 5th, it was worth the risk. If it doesn't work out, fine. I'd love to have both back, but if it's only one, I want 17

That's what I'm saying. The one year rental was fine but I want nothing to do with him in the future, Edwards better be resigned.

Archived