My Latest Psychic Moment...

SoFlaJets

Happened this morning at 8:22 when I opened my eyes. In my head I heard the voice of Jets' radio announcer Bob Wichusen say these exact words. "and for the second year in a row the New York Jets are heading to the AFC Championship game". I heard it 3 times...

Now you guys know how I cam on here and reported when I was having these visions in August and September. The first one happened when Revis was holding out and there was alot of animosity and uncertainty about whether he would sign or not. I was sitting outside on the lawn chair smoking a cigarette right around dusk when I saw a giant flat screen TV drop down in front of me in HD and in color. I saw Revis jumping around in his white home uniform before the Ravens game. I came here and reported it-I even predicted the exact day he WOULD sign and at 11:45 that night he did.

My second one happened the day before the first Jets Pats game when I told you all to relax we would win-it was just a feeling I had-very confident and not worried at all-I was right then too. I have the same exact feeling about this game.

Happened this morning at 8:22 when I opened my eyes. In my head I heard the voice of Jets' radio announcer Bob Wichusen say these exact words. "and for the second year in a row the New York Jets are heading to the AFC Championship game". I heard it 3 times...

Now you guys know how I cam on here and reported when I was having these visions in August and September. The first one happened when Revis was holding out and there was alot of animosity and uncertainty about whether he would sign or not. I was sitting outside on the lawn chair smoking a cigarette right around dusk when I saw a giant flat screen TV drop down in front of me in HD and in color. I saw Revis jumping around in his white home uniform before the Ravens game. I came here and reported it-I even predicted the exact day he WOULD sign and at 11:45 that night he did.

My second one happened the day before the first Jets Pats game when I told you all to relax we would win-it was just a feeling I had-very confident and not worried at all-I was right then too. I have the same exact feeling about this game.

Are your psychic visions only Jets related... cause like, we did just have this huge mega-millions thingy...?

I recall the two occasions in question. Can someone verify that SoFlaJets has not made invalid predictions?

No offense, SoFlaJets. Just checking.

you can't do any searches now sto...but one thing about me, I don't bullsh*t...I had a couple of My Psychic Vision threads from back in late August and September and then they just stopped happening until this morning

I remember exactly that SoFla was dead on both times. Then no more "visions". It's nice to have SoFla's spidey sense back. Can anyone trace his IP down then we could kidnap him and pimp him out...

All for the greater good of Jetnation of course.

If he doesn't pick a winner, whack.

j/k of course.

I remember exactly that SoFla was dead on both times. Then no more "visions". It's nice to have SoFla's spidey sense back. Can anyone trace his IP down then we could kidnap him and pimp him out...

All for the greater good of Jetnation of course.

If he doesn't pick a winner, whack.

j/k of course.

and a couple of other things happened to me at that time-non football related and I was dead on...it was amazing b/c I don't think it ever happened to me like that before and then it just stopped and people here would make fun and ask me if I had any "visions" about that week's game and I didn't so I never said anything-until now

Mr. SoFlaJets, we made the unfortunate decision to promote from within recently, and the new guy in charge of psychic visions doesn't have a firm grasp of his responsibilities yet. Serious question, did any of these visions include Rachel Ray naked? If yes, then I regret to inform you that your psychic aura has been violated and I urge you to refrain from operating heavy machinery until we get things worked out up here

Mr. SoFlaJets, we made the unfortunate decision to promote from within recently, and the new guy in charge of psychic visions doesn't have a firm grasp of his responsibilities yet. Serious question, did any of these visions include Rachel Ray naked? If yes, then I regret to inform you that your psychic aura has been violated and I urge you to refrain from operating heavy machinery until we get things worked out up here

Jesus Christ! You're one funny dude!

I don't know what it is, but I have been remarkably calm and confident all week about this game. The same way I was as a youngster before SBIII. I think this is the year we have been waiting for so long, Jimmy. I believe in your vision.

I don't know what it is, but I have been remarkably calm and confident all week about this game. The same way I was as a youngster before SBIII. I think this is the year we have been waiting for so long, Jimmy. I believe in your vision.

and here it is Sunday morning gameday andI still am not the least bit nervous-I wonder if this one will be like the last time...

The lovely woman I'm dating also predicted that the Jets would win because Tom Brady will incur a freak injury during this game. But, she sees us losing to the Steelers next week.

Im quite sure that lovely woman is really a man dressed as a woman. And he's originally from Pittsburgh.

Seeing this made me very happy! :cheergal: LET'S GO JETS!!!!!!!! :pats:

I feel pretty good about this too. My twin brother is a Seahawks fan, and last week he got a norovirus infection w/ symptoms showing up that Saturday morning and both teams won; then today the same thing happened to me, so its looking good, lol.

no, nothing like that-it's calm, confident, relaxing sense....almost like you already know what is going to happen and when...

I don't know why but I feel the same way and have been telling people we are going to surprise alot of people today.

The lovely woman I'm dating also predicted that the Jets would win because Tom Brady will incur a freak injury during this game. But, she sees us losing to the Steelers next week.

I think the game will be close at halftime and the Jets might even have the lead. But, I also believe the more rested team will for the most part dominate in the second half and win the game.

Belichick told his team at the end of regular season that the January 16th game would be their toughest game yet.

I believe the JETS will win today also, been feeling this way all week. Let's just hope the refs are not the mvp like yesterday's steeler win.

No it really can't. I bounce off of walls until game time so having the last game this weekend is killing me.

My son wants to play camrona (harmonica) which means I have to play guitar with him. That should kill a few hours, but inside I'll be hearing tick tock, tick tock. What really stinks is how cold it is here. The high here is 8. That just adds to the stir craziness going on. C'mon 4:30!

They're visions, right? I mean---a Labrador Retriever isn't saying any of this stuff to you, is it?

Archived