new to the nation

pj1390

After going on and reading topics for what seems like forever and having an opinion that was never voiced i figured its time to make an account and join in on the fun.

Little big about myself

I am 21 and have been a jets fan since i could make sense of football which is about 16 yrs now well at first i was a dolphins fan because my father was one but when i decided to choose for myself there was only one team for me. I am in the army national guard in the great state of New Jersey. Im not ignorant so if someone makes a good point even if i disagree they will get respect from me instead of a big middle finger. Other then that Im glad to finally join the nation of green.

You could make sense of football when you were 5? Wow. I still can't make sense of football most of the time.

haha yea my dad loves football so on sundays it was always father son day and of course id bug him about everything because i knew nothing so i learned pretty quickly

After going on and reading topics for what seems like forever and having an opinion that was never voiced i figured its time to make an account and join in on the fun.

Little big about myself

I am 21 and have been a jets fan since i could make sense of football which is about 16 yrs now well at first i was a dolphins fan because my father was one but when i decided to choose for myself there was only one team for me. I am in the army national guard in the great state of New Jersey. Im not ignorant so if someone makes a good point even if i disagree they will get respect from me instead of a big middle finger. Other then that Im glad to finally join the nation of green.

welcome aboard biggrin.gif

Little big about myself

Wow, you could understand teh football since you where 5? Awesome. I'm 44 and just today I needed Slats to explain to me that 2nd and 1 is better than 1st and 10. eh, Who knew?

Good choice. Jets > Dolphin.

Thank you for your service.

The respect thing is overrated, consider using the middle fingers at times to keep things fresh. (CTM like big middle fingers, bigger the better he say)

WELCOME to the board brother looking forward to your contribution. GO JETS

Little big about myself

Hey, what's up. I'm the owner here. Originally created this site to blog about my journey to invent space, in which I succeeded. I also invented the Hamburger and TGI Friday's. Oh, and my real name is Leonard Nemoy. Goodbye and good luck.

Little big about myself

Awesome!

Thank you for signing up. We appreciate that!

Go Jets, it should be a good game on Sunday...

New to the board. found out about the site through a friends facebook. J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!! I have lived in Dallas for the last 20 years but have always maintained my allegience to the Green and White. For 10 years I watched the games at my favorite bar via NFL Ticket. Unfortunatly I was the ONLY Jets fan for quite some time, which meant a crappy tv in the corner. Things have finally hit big and our watching party is growing ( winning helps I guess). I don't know the rules for plugging watching partiesbut If the Jets make it to Dallas, everyone is invited to watch with us. If someone can tell me what/where I can post a link to our watching party that would be great. Gonna be a tough one in Pitt, but this team is awesome on the road.

New to the board. found out about the site through a friends facebook. J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!! I have lived in Dallas for the last 20 years but have always maintained my allegience to the Green and White. For 10 years I watched the games at my favorite bar via NFL Ticket. Unfortunatly I was the ONLY Jets fan for quite some time, which meant a crappy tv in the corner. Things have finally hit big and our watching party is growing ( winning helps I guess). I don't know the rules for plugging watching partiesbut If the Jets make it to Dallas, everyone is invited to watch with us. If someone can tell me what/where I can post a link to our watching party that would be great. Gonna be a tough one in Pitt, but this team is awesome on the road.

Thanks for signing up. Hold off on that thread for now, people get crazy scared of a jinx. But when it happens on Sunday....we might have to set up another forum just for those threads! :D

Why is the National Guard in NJ? Is it to protect the rest of us from Snookie or Max?

the national guard is in every state i just happen to live in jersey, and hey snookies are no laughng matter they take alot to take down like a few shots and some horrible techno music

Thanks for signing up. Hold off on that thread for now, people get crazy scared of a jinx. But when it happens on Sunday....we might have to set up another forum just for those threads! :D

Cool. My original intent was just to reach out to the Jets fans in the D/FW area, but yeah better to not jinx it and if things go right on Sunday I can let everyone know where to meet if not going to the game. And definetly want to greet the plane . OK I'll shut up now.

Archived