Pennington tears ACL in Basketball Game

MTJ06

Free agent Chad Pennington will require surgery to repair a torn ACL after suffering the injury in a basketball game.

It wasn't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all. Pennington was just getting close to full health after a fourth shoulder surgery. He won't be ready for the start of the 2011 season, which makes it unlikely that he'll sign by the end of the summer. This could be the end of the line for the hard-luck 34-year-old

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ha

Keep laughing, you'll stop when you have a devastating injury. I used to laugh at people all the time when they'd get injured and I'd call them "soft", but when I tore my ACL the first time (and the 2nd as well), I wasn't laughing then. It's very hard to go through both emotionally and physically. I used to laugh as well, but watch when you get a similar injury...you won't be laughing.

you guys are AWFUL ..

cheering and laughing about injuries is so classy :rolleyes:

what a bunch of idiots.

if his playing days are over, i believe that Chad will make a great QB coach. He is a total class act.

I wish him nothing but the best.

I wish he would come back to the Jets.

you guys are AWFUL ..

what a bunch of idiots.

if his playing days are over, i believe that Chad will make a great QB coach. He is a total class act.

Bah, well I was really never one for the do-gooders of the world as I've found that most tend to be the biggest and most pompous assholes once you get to know them. Don't know Chad personally so maybe I'm wrong.

Keep laughing, you'll stop when you have a devastating injury. I used to laugh at people all the time when they'd get injured and I'd call them "soft", but when I tore my ACL the first time (and the 2nd as well), I wasn't laughing then. It's very hard to go through both emotionally and physically. I used to laugh as well, but watch when you get a similar injury...you won't be laughing.

Teh Falcon was going D1 until he tore his knee up. Sucks you got hurt bro.

i'm sorry but it us bad karma to delight in other's woes.

Universally chad is known as a class act. Ihave never once heard anyone say that he was pompous or and a$$hole.

AND if all of you think that the only reason we didnt get to or win superbowls during the Chad era was chad himself.. you must not know much about football.

LOL

OY!

:D

i'm sorry but it us bad karma to delight in other's woes.

Universally chad is known as a class act. Ihave never once heard anyone say that he was pompous or and a$$hole.

AND if all of you think that the only reason we didnt get to or win superbowls during the Chad era was chad himself.. you must not know much about football.

LOL

OY!

:D

<pat pat pat>

You'd think playing hoops wouldnt be the top priority for someone trying to make an attempt at getting a starting job in the league.

It's good aerobic excersize. How do you know he doesn't particpate in basketball games as part of his work out regime? It's not like he can work out with the Phins staff at the Phins facility...

Anyway, you are all mean. :P

way to talk about the winningest Jets QB since 2000

Chad Pennington .... 32-29 (plus 2-3 in the playoffs)

Vinny Testaverde ... 23-24 (0-1 in the playoffs)

Mark Sanchez ........ 19-12 (4-2 in the playoffs)

Brett Favre ........... 9-7

lolACL

Oh what Rex Ryan would give to be able to face the duo of Herm Edwards and Chad Pennington just one more time in his career.....

you guys are AWFUL ..

what a bunch of idiots.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000

Archived