Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

What a F'ing mess. I dont get the timing of this.

JC quite possibly just derailed our first scum lynch. Which ironically happened right after Crushlove said he wasnt going to be around til 9. I even posted that I didnt like that because who knows what he's waiting for. That said, I dont see this as an attempt for his scum buddies to save him either...but then again...this is just weird.

JC - Your role is to strictly find the SK? Nothing more, nothing less? The only reason I ask is there is no reason for the SK to claim doc. Zero. And if thats all you do, he's much more valuable.

Very strange turn of events here and need to think out what is the next best move. Especially considering he found him on N2 which is awesome, but we've only had 1 kill a night. Something isnt right and I need to hear more.

Another comment about finding value in killing the investigator. Seriously? Your actually buying the sh*t JVoR is posting?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see:

1. He just removed any further reveals for the day so now he cannot be counter claimed.

2. He gets another night to kill.

3. Tomorrow he's lynched for certain and loses??

The only reason for him to do this:

1. He's telling the truth

2. He's lying and is an a$$hole by going out of his way to help the scum team when he's all but dead, which would just be ****ed up.

3. He's got teammates out there, which since you've specifically stated he's SK and not scum, it's not overly likely (albeit possible).

2. He's lying and is an a$hole by going out of his way to help the scum team when he's all but dead, which would just be ****ed up.

3. He's got teammates out there, which since you've specifically stated he's SK and not scum, it's not overly likely (albeit possible).

I investigated you.

RESULTS: You like penis.

Just throwing this out there now since it popped in my head. If we lynch JC and he flips scum, it's certainly possible that JVOR could still be the SK. I only say this because if JC is scum, this move makes ZERO sense unless the scum team somehow IDed the SK and saw it as a way to clear one of their own.

2. He's lying and is an a$$hole by going out of his way to help the scum team when he's all but dead, which would just be ****ed up.

For what its worth BG I would want to get my last shot off as a SK as well. Your not tied to anyone as a SK so why give a sh1t

Freakin' sucks the situation we're in.

If JC fulfilled his role then he'd likely turn into a roleless townie because if not, having 2 cops (assuming there is another) would create imbalance.

There is the question about what JVOR's engame is by claiming doc and us lynching JC would mean his death. But there's a couple of points here. First, I definitely see a SK in this game. He's be the guy with the sunglasses who came after Montana at the end. Second, the conversion argument by CTM is stupid. SKs don't convert. If it's a team, then there is just a rival assassination team. Third, we don't necessarily know what the SK's endgame is. What if a win condition is having the FBI killed. He'll have the town do the work for him. Fourth, it's hard to buy JC as doing a scum rescue. Last, how useful is JVOR now as the outed doc? The cop is still undercover so he/she doesn't need protection at the moment. And nobody else who is outed is worth being protected.

I'd rather vote JVOR than JC

I investigated you.

RESULTS: You like penis.

Seriously, of all of the people here I'm the one who you think likes penis? Not even counting the women, you know there's at least 19 players in this game who are much higher on the list of liking penis.

To be clear, I only like my own... it's fun.

Obviously there are some who want to kill a townie investigator in the false hopes that your earning some value. First the town lynches Nae so that DPR (GF or Vig) can kill again in some future time. Now, the town wants to lynch another townie investigator (who may or may not be roless or a sane cop after the SK dies) in the hopes that JVoR is really the Doc.

Got it. If the cop wants to provide any results for the rest of the game...I'd reconsider. This town is jacked.

Good luck!

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

I didn't think Slats was shot by scum. Why would they shoot Slats last night? He spent 2 days hounding someone Nae's death borderline confirmed as town. Slats was shot by a vig, or SK, but not scum.

Which to me, means that scum's shot failed. I find it more likely that a whole scum team reached consensus on targeting JVOR and finding him as Doc, than I do JC picking him on his own after 2 days. Scum team likely has someone on it that knows JVOR's tells pretty well, and knows how he plays when rolled up.

Anyway, that is the way I see it.

I also don't think Jetscode (if he is scum) making this play when he did, means Crusher is scum automatically. Its a wifom. If Crusher is town, they sure did a nice job on sealing the deal on implicating him. Regardless of who we lynch here.

also, if jc is scum, why not just reveal as the cop with a guilty on jvor? maybe worried about a counterclaimint?

i know the whole FBI/SK role thing used to be popular back on JI.. hasn't really made it's way over here, but pac's certainly familiar with it

Comes back to what I said a few posts ago, if JC is scum it makes a lot of sense if they somehow IDed JVOR as the SK. In that case, reveal as this role, which is FAR less likely to get counter-claimed than cop and potentially clear one of your guys. A cop claim will get you dead sooner or later in every case outside of a conversion game.

Seriously, of all of the people here I'm the one who you think likes penis? Not even counting the women, you know there's at least 19 players in this game who are much higher on the list of liking penis.

To be clear, I only like my own... it's fun.

You hide it so well so that's why I investigated you. I'm glad you like your own. Shows you don't need a lot to be happy.

What are the chances there would be a SK mason team of two? Kind of like a 3rd party team, with the ability to kill between the two of them. Even if not, I do NOT think JVoR would mail it in. He'd fight to the very end even if he was outted as SK...he isn't the type to give up.

Now, that said...

As Smash said I think, we need to make sure we make the right decision, and remember where we were today (Wombat and Crusher) tomorrow. I see people are saying it'd be dumb for JC to sacrifice himself to save Crush here (if JC were lying), but look at slats last game. He had intense heat on day 1, but skated by due to an innocent reading later on. If Crush, theoretically, were to be GF he'd likely get investigated tonight and have an innocent return. Not an awful play.

We've already seen a gunsmith(?) earlier, so an FBI agent, which we've had in a couple of notable games, wouldn't be an insane role. Furthermore, JVoR DID just use the last reveal. It's insanely hard to kill a doc reveal without a counter, infact you could probably say it's downright stupid. He buys himself a day, worst case scenario. Tons of things can happen between now and then.

The spirits say kill JC, and do it now. The cunning play would be to try and snatch up JVoR right now. Logically, it's probably smarter to potentially keep the Doc alive.

Comes back to what I said a few posts ago, if JC is scum it makes a lot of sense if they somehow IDed JVOR as the SK. In that case, reveal as this role, which is FAR less likely to get counter-claimed than cop and potentially clear one of your guys. A cop claim will get you dead sooner or later in every case outside of a conversion game.

Penis lover hit it on the head.

ZOMG YER ROLE PHISHING!!!!!!!

Also conveniently it's PAFO even though Nae seemed pretty clear on her role. Plus how many more finder roles are there going to be? No cop? Somehow I highly doubt that.

Ha! Nah, not really, just trying to make the best decision.

Another comment about finding value in killing the investigator. Seriously? Your actually buying the sh*t JVoR is posting?

JVOR has definitely done some sh*t that has caught my attention, but I get blinders on the guy because I hate him. I'd love to lynch him, trust me.

But the logical side is telling me that we shouldnt take the chance of lynching the Doc. There has been only 1 NK a night so far. Is letting him survive to use this supposed SK even that big of deal? I dont know, he's going to be hyper lynched if he's bluffing.

I mean, why would he want that supposed extra kill? To help the town or the scum win? If your story is true, he's a 3rd party...what does an extra kill do for him?

Yep.. Good thoughts bg

Which way are you leaning. You responded quickly with a bunch of theories that kind of explored both scenarios... where did you end up?

What are your thoughts on why Slats was killed and whether he makes sense as a scum or vig target. IMO a vig probably clipped him after DPR got semi-cleared as a townie.

Obviously there are some who want to kill a townie investigator in the false hopes that your earning some value. First the town lynches Nae so that DPR (GF or Vig) can kill again in some future time. Now, the town wants to lynch another townie investigator (who may or may not be roless or a sane cop after the SK dies) in the hopes that JVoR is really the Doc.

Got it. If the cop wants to provide any results for the rest of the game...I'd reconsider. This town is jacked.

Good luck!

JC you sold me on post 1 . I would much rather have the Investigator than a Doc. I have a strong feeling JC can become a sane cop, he didnt reveal if but its strongly hinted. What do we get with JVOR if hes the DOC ? He protects himslef for the rest of the game . Which is more important finding scum or having a self protected doc ?

Like I said if we kill JC and were wrong 2 townies die, one of them a possible cop who can investigate further with protection from a real doc .

The other option is we kill JVOR and if hes the Doc we lose him protecting himself... then we kill JC next day and get scum.

JC is the way to go.

JC you sold me on post 1 . I would much rather have the Investigator than a Doc. I have a strong feeling JC can become a sane cop, he didnt reveal if but its strongly hinted. What do we get with JVOR if hes the DOC ? He protects himslef for the rest of the game . Which is more important finding scum or having a self protected doc ?

Like I said if we kill JC and were wrong 2 townies die, one of them a possible cop who can investigate further with protection from a real doc .

The other option is we kill JVOR and if hes the Doc we lose him protecting himself... then we kill JC next day and get scum.

JC is the way to go.

"What do we get with JVOR if hes the DOC?"

Really, Smash? You're better than that. I could POSSIBLY agree that a sane cop is more helpful at this stage of the game (with so many players left), but you're acting like the Doc would be worthless rest of the game, and that couldn't be further from the truth.

One other thing, I can only think of one time I've ever seen a sk who could convert and that was when I was the sk in doggin's tv land game. Even then, there was only one player in the entire game who I could convert and only after I killed jif and stole his investigation power which I could then use to find that person.

I don't buy it. JC has no reason to stick his neck out for Crusher unless they were scummates, and if that's the case, it's a 2 for 1, which I'll take any day. Don't think JVOR would role over either, he'd go down with a fight.

vote:JVOR

"What do we get with JVOR if hes the DOC?"

Really, Smash? You're better than that. I could POSSIBLY agree that a sane cop is more helpful at this stage of the game (with so many players left), but you're acting like the Doc would be worthless rest of the game, and that couldn't be further from the truth.

Never said he was worthless I just feel a cop is more important because if JVOR is lying there is anothe doc to protect our outed cop. Thats a muxch better scenario than having a self protecting Doc for the rest of the game since we still have to find scum. I think voting JC is a really bad mistake

Which way are you leaning. You responded quickly with a bunch of theories that kind of explored both scenarios... where did you end up?

havent' decided

think it's a crap situation frankly

What are your thoughts on why Slats was killed and whether he makes sense as a scum or vig target. IMO a vig probably clipped him after DPR got semi-cleared as a townie.

if i'm reading slats role right, he was killed cause he choose to hide with scum last night..

If he hid with town he'd be protected, unless the townie he was hiding with was shot, in which case there'd be 2 dead bodies, not 1..

the problem is i'm very unfamiliar with the hider role, never saw it before + pac is an idiot, so who knows what he'd do

Never said he was worthless I just feel a cop is more important because if JVOR is lying there is anothe doc to protect our outed cop. Thats a muxch better scenario than having a self protecting Doc for the rest of the game since we still have to find scum. I think voting JC is a really bad mistake

I will say this, Pac obviously got very creative with this game. I've lol'd back at his "my game will be simple, not this crazy crap" comment during last game :P

I fully believe there is an SK this game.

so, i'm thinking abolut the angles here..

if jetscode is scum, he's doing thsi to save crusher imo... but why? (i don't believe scum would make this play now, to save an innocent crusher)

if jvor is sk, why claim doc and go through the trouble or trying to lynch jetscode when he's sure to die tomorrow if jetscode is what he says he is..

Holy sh*t, this is certainly an interesting turn of events. JVOR has a point though, no reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt here. ONLY reason that this play could possibly benefit him as scum is if he's not on his own. While I can't see scum revealing as JC did I frankly would much rather risk not having a SK finder to find a second SK team member than potentially lynch our doc.

What are the chances there would be a SK mason team of two? Kind of like a 3rd party team, with the ability to kill between the two of them. Even if not, I do NOT think JVoR would mail it in. He'd fight to the very end even if he was outted as SK...he isn't the type to give up.

Now, that said...

As Smash said I think, we need to make sure we make the right decision, and remember where we were today (Wombat and Crusher) tomorrow. I see people are saying it'd be dumb for JC to sacrifice himself to save Crush here (if JC were lying), but look at slats last game. He had intense heat on day 1, but skated by due to an innocent reading later on. If Crush, theoretically, were to be GF he'd likely get investigated tonight and have an innocent return. Not an awful play.

We've already seen a gunsmith(?) earlier, so an FBI agent, which we've had in a couple of notable games, wouldn't be an insane role. Furthermore, JVoR DID just use the last reveal. It's insanely hard to kill a doc reveal without a counter, infact you could probably say it's downright stupid. He buys himself a day, worst case scenario. Tons of things can happen between now and then.

The spirits say kill JC, and do it now. The cunning play would be to try and snatch up JVoR right now. Logically, it's probably smarter to potentially keep the Doc alive.

I don't buy it. JC has no reason to stick his neck out for Crusher unless they were scummates, and if that's the case, it's a 2 for 1, which I'll take any day. Don't think JVOR would role over either, he'd go down with a fight.

vote:JVOR

Suggest the town go over this slow and methodical...there is no need to rush. I would like to piggyback on the highlighted to say that JVoR would not just roll over. IIRC...the guy plays for himself first and foremost.

Vote: JC. I called the shot days ago, and I don't back down. YOU HEAR THAT JIF!? I DON'T BACK DOWN BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Expect a Vicious level of chest-thumping when I'm right.

Ha! I think this is the smart play but I really dont want to side with you.

Another thought...wasnt their a dirty FBI guy in the movie? Remember, he told Tony, you wouldnt shot a cop? And had someone else do it...amirite?

Ha! I think this is the smart play but I really dont want to side with you.

Another thought...wasnt their a dirty FBI guy in the movie? Remember, he told Tony, you wouldnt shot a cop? And had someone else do it...amirite?

Yeah, you're right, it was the judge from ghostbusters 2.

Archived