Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this kid. Sign me up. We need more lunch pail guys that play for the love of the game. None of this "athletically gifted" and "freak" stuff. Who has ever won with that!

/pulls out clump of Clay Matthews hair

//smells it while sticking hand down pants

Do we have a shot at trading our #1 to the pats to get DW back ? If so make it happen Tanny !

“Lets kill this one… he’s been quite lippy and is obviously tired.”

“Yeah what say we give him a little nap… a permanent one.”

< both laugh hysterically >

< they arrive at his home >

http://sounddogs.com/sound-effects/2107/mp3/321198_SOUNDDOGS__do.mp3

“wtf with this guy.. it’s past noon!”

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2106/mp3/279267_SOUNDDOGS__vi.mp3

< door opens >

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2106/mp3/280339_SOUNDDOGS__hu.mp3

“Ohhhh it’s you guys… Come on in - I was just about to put a pot of coffee on. These back to back graveyard shifts looking for scum are kicking my ass… I’m not as young as I used to be heh -- whoa partner.... what’s with the gun?”

“Well father time we thought since you’re in such a foul mood lately you could use a break… from LIFE.”

“wait, wait!”

< begins to whimper >

“I know I’ve been a downer man but I’ve been tired, plus my hair iron went to sh-t last week.”

“Stop with the excuses… time for you to die.

Any last words?”

"All I am saying, is give peace a chan...."

http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/2755/mp3/841641_SOUNDDOGS__bu.mp3

Slats, aka Matos (Town Hider) is dead.

perceived-hippie.jpg

I've already lit some scented candles and warmed up some AstroGlide for myself in the event that JiF dies here.

lol... out of rep..

and it's slats, good for town imo, one of the 4 of us had to go

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2106/mp3/280339_SOUNDDOGS__hu.mp3

“Ohhhh it’s you guys… Come on in - I was just about to put a pot of coffee on. These back to back graveyard shifts looking for scum are kicking my ass… I’m not as young as I used to be heh -- whoa partner.... what’s with the gun?”

“Well father time we thought since you’re in such a foul mood lately you could use a break… from LIFE.”

“wait, wait!”

< begins to whimper >

“I know I’ve been a downer man but I’ve been tired, plus my hair iron went to sh-t last week.”

“Stop with the excuses… time for you to die.

Any last words?”

"All I am saying, is give peace a chan...."

http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/2755/mp3/841641_SOUNDDOGS__bu.mp3

Slats, aka Matos (Town Hider) is dead.

perceived-hippie.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA @ the picture. Sucks Slatsy is dead though...

Fack.

OK, so, a couple things:

1. Slats was leading the anti-DPR contingent, so this either means DPR is GF (or Nae was lying) and they wanted Slats down to eliminate an immediate threat to DPR, OR it means that scum is pulling a WIFOM in hopes we turn around and lynch DPR right away because he's town.

2. Either way, you guys are dicks for letting DPR live past D1.

3. F you all.

4. DPR's major proponent has been WWWOmbat.

5. Song was also on DPR's side and Vic hasn't really come strong with teh analysis as yet. If he just laying back while he gets acclimated? OR is he (as Song was) scum?

VOTE: Vicious

hrm.. if slats died at night when "hiding" with scum, it's possible he breadcrumbed whose window he'd be creeping into tonight

Hider

From MafiaWiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Hider

Alias: none

Alignment: Pro-town

Role type: Protective

Informative

Choice: Night

The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. If that player is pro-town, the hider is protected from Night-Kills that night. If the player targeted is killed that same night, the Hider dies too. If the player targeted is Mafia, the hider usually dies.

1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

2) Dan X

3) Hess: (REVEAL D2) Town, Scum can control his vote on D2 and D4?

4) Verb

5) Sharrow

6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

7) Song

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

9) JiF

10)Slats: Town Hider (N2 Kill)

11)Tom Shane

12)Crusher

13)BG

14)Smash

15)D P R: (REVEAL D1) Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days, earns 1-shot vig kill.

16)WWwobat

17)AVM

18)JC

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

20)JVoR

21)SMC

22)Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (D2 Lynch)

^^^ Just doing the housekeeping.

Updated, I think its all correct.

Vote: Crusher

The vote on Nae at the end to get her over the hump seemed to be pretty opportunistic to me and it's enough of a starting point for me today. I didn't like Dan's vote either but feel she's at least giving some more reasoning on other people.

willing to go with either of these (dan/crusher), or the ape today.. or smc/bleedin (both of whom moved over to nae begrudgingly which seemed scummy at the time and even moreso knowing she was innocent)... i realize that's like 33% of the game, but I don't have strong conviction anyway cause every day has been about the ape and dpr

i'm not interested in hanging out as a single vote on anyone today...

Fack.

OK, so, a couple things:

1. Slats was leading the anti-DPR contingent, so this either means DPR is GF (or Nae was lying) and they wanted Slats down to eliminate an immediate threat to DPR, OR it means that scum is pulling a WIFOM in hopes we turn around and lynch DPR right away because he's town.

2. Either way, you guys are dicks for letting DPR live past D1.

3. F you all.

4. DPR's major proponent has been WWWOmbat.

5. Song was also on DPR's side and Vic hasn't really come strong with teh analysis as yet. If he just laying back while he gets acclimated? OR is he (as Song was) scum?

VOTE: Vicious

Why would you say "or Nae was lying?" She revealed town, 1-time investigator, and flipped as exactly that. Why would she have lied about DPR's report?

i can go this way too, since no body seems interested in shadow

unvote

vote wombat

Wow what did ya give people about five seconds to vote sharrow before making the insane statement no ones Interested ? lol

I dont trust DPR I dont trust the ******* Ape and I dont trust you because your play is now getting ridiculous.

Vote CTM

These were like within about 15 minutes of one another and both had earlier said they weren't switching..

Fair enough. I just don't expect her to show with enough time and give us anything to work with for anything to happen today, but I could be wrong. Considering looking at the vote count DPR is already at L-2 and we have a number of people who still haven't checked in from the weekend, I'm going to hold off voting there for now. So I'm willing to give it a shot and see what, if anything, we can get out of her. However, in the end in all likelihood I'll still want to lynch DPR over her, but I'm willing to help apply pressure.

Unvote

Vote Nae

Freakin' sucks the way the day is dragging.

You're so full of sh*t, your breath stinks. You don't want to bring the DPRstuff into D3, but you're fine to let him live till D5? What a joke.

That said, I'll buy your plan at the moment. Going after a new enigma rather than who we think is scummy doesn't make sense, but you want to coax some info out of Nae? I'll play along. Let's see what we get, Pied Piper

UNVOTE: DPR

VOTE: Nae

Wow what did ya give people about five seconds to vote sharrow before making the insane statement no ones Interested ? lol

I dont trust DPR I dont trust the ******* Ape and I dont trust you because your play is now getting ridiculous.

Vote CTM

I was voting sharrow much of yesterday, nobody else has even voted him all game (maybe early day 1)

I was voting sharrow much of yesterday, nobody else has even voted him all game (maybe early day 1)

yeah I understand that but you seem a bit impatient to me and you try and justify the Nae lynch which IMO was a really bad play . This does not seem like your type of play chan not at all. You are playing really scummy or really lazy as town .

willing to go with either of these (dan/crusher), or the ape today.. or smc/bleedin (both of whom moved over to nae begrudgingly which seemed scummy at the time and even moreso knowing she was innocent)... i realize that's like 33% of the game, but I don't have strong conviction anyway cause every day has been about the ape and dpr

For me I'd have to go Crush/Dan/Wombat. Either of those 3 I'm cool with.

Vote: Crusher

The vote on Nae at the end to get her over the hump seemed to be pretty opportunistic to me and it's enough of a starting point for me today. I didn't like Dan's vote either but feel she's at least giving some more reasoning on other people.

At least your logic is sound. I still think the quieter people doing the light nudging are where scum hides. Truth is I thought my vote was putting her at L1. Didn;t seethe Danx vote right before mine. Was answering JiF's question and voted. Thought Nae was acting odd holding info that long and disapearing. Also was over all the arguing and CTM and Slats voting each other like twin tards. So AVM and Dan x are still my favs. Still feel Dan x is a good vote.

vote:danx

Freakin' sucks that Goodell is the NFL commish

LOL, that's an interesting tactic. You started the train on Nae, you pushed for the vote against her rather than DPR, but then you want to vote for those who voted like you did.

I've made a list. I've checked it thrice. Wombat looks naughty, JC may be nice.

Vote: Wombat

Now JC may be nice? WTF???

I want to lynch you so ******* bad its not even funny. But nobody listens to JiF.

Vote Crusher

Sorry muffin top, I'm following Hess's lead here.

Archived