Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? Thats cold. Just cause my man stole your man don;t mean you gotta get all uppity. You get lynched before me. bank on it. kisses...

Even so, I will return from the grave to vote you. :P

(but also I love you)

already done privately but apologies for losing my cool for a second there to JVoR. He didn't do anything wrong at all.

and he was getting hyper lynched so my abrupt death scene didn't matter and doesn't change the game whatsoever.

When I read his post just kinda felt like the countless hours I spent on this was being shat on. I know that's not the case though.

feel free to call me whatever later on.

Dude, seriously don't sweat it. It's your first game modding and sh*t gets crazy as a mod sometimes. Trust me, I've had more than one instance of being completely fed up with games, it's just unfortunately what you have to deal with in your position. I had to talk the entire scum team out of quitting in my NY Jets game and had no choice but to modkill Crusher to keep the Star Wars game going. Don't sweat it, you're seriously doing an awesome job so far.

Just caught up and what a sh*t show. HUGE props to whoever took out JiF, because that answered every question about why the situation would be what it was with JVOR. While I get the concept of multiple teams and I was the first to bring up the idea that JVOR could be SK and JC still be scum, I'd be inclined to back off from JC for the time being and move on elsewhere. Certainly have to be happy about taking out an entire third party team, and should be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

if it wasn't for using it all on that miserable ape, I would've neg repped that braggart post by our mod, and instantly felt bad about it.

Thank you great ape, you're good for something afterall.

Now continue this mini string of success and take a bullet for the team tonight.

I am sexing you up now that Bupzee is gone. Come on. Admit it, the Chilean Thundercat knows how to cook.

224287_595797814790_54900337_32616720_4349372_n.jpg

Yes.. Those are so nice. Really nice.. Just mentioned the Mozza because with a somewhat dry meat like chicken and a crunchy meat like bacon the mozza helps keep it together when you take bites and adds nice texture. Crunchy and soft go together nice. but those things look freakin awesome. I would so let you hit one of my butt creases for some. Probably even one I still have feeling in.

Yes.. Those are so nice. Really nice.. Just mentioned the Mozza because with a somewhat dry meat like chicken and a crunchy meat like bacon the mozza helps keep it together when you take bites and adds nice texture. Crunchy and soft go together nice. but those things look freakin awesome. I would so let you hit one of my butt creases for some. Probably even one I still have feeling in.

I love mozz on anything. I look forward to sprinkling a bit on next time and I will envision myself eating it off your butt-creases next time for a truly orgasmic experience.

Oh, sorry. Too much gay for the ape.

I love mozz on anything. I look forward to sprinkling a bit on next time and I will envision myself eating it off your butt-creases next time for a truly orgasmic experience.

Gotta be the Fresh mozza. out of the water. Not the plastic wrapped rubbery crap.

Funny the guy that throws hands full of feces as courtship has a problem with eating food off a butt crease.

Nice wifom.

I argue that it is too much gay, and you are right. You know I hate when you are right.

I argue that its not too much, and JIF and CTM try to make a man sandwich out of me.

Tricky bastard. <_<

Gotta be the Fresh mozza. out of the water. Not the plastic wrapped rubbery crap.

Funny the guy that throws hands full of feces as courtship has a problem with eating food off a butt crease.

I've never had a hard time imagining the butt crease as a "door mat" ... things come out, in some cases (JIF, CTM) things go in.

However, I had never considered the butt crease as a "place mat."

Nice wifom.

I argue that it is too much gay, and you are right. You know I hate when you are right.

I argue that its not too much, and JIF and CTM try to make a man sandwich out of me.

Tricky bastard. <_<

HAHA you fell into my trap. No, I want you to call out on me because then you admit that it is gay and are complaining about it by just admitting that you find this gay.

Circular gay pwn.

"so someone wanna tell me why in tarnation we're not out there right now looking for Tony and his men?"

"you know why.. we're waiting for that one."

"Jezus H. Key-riced we're always waiting for that one."

"Tell me about it... "

HAHA you fell into my trap. No, I want you to call out on me because then you admit that it is gay and are complaining about it by just admitting that you find this gay.

Circular gay pwn.

You lost me.

I'll get JIF, he can explain...

"so someone wanna tell me why in tarnation we're not out there right now looking for Tony and his men?"

"you know why.. we're waiting for that one."

"Jezus H. Key-riced we're always waiting for that one."

"Tell me about it... "

:rl:

< spits in a spittoon >

"Well? Have they called yet?"

"No sir."

"COTTON PICKIN' NO GOOD VARMENTS."

"Relax hoss, we're going nowhere fast... Take a nap - I'll wake you up around 5:30 and we'll start our day fresh."

"Five-thirty!! and what in theee hail do you expect me to do till then?"

"shhh! go milk a horse or something.. just stfu, you're annoying me."

< spits in a spittoon >

"Well? Have they called yet?"

"No sir."

"COTTON PICKIN' NO GOOD VARMENTS."

"Relax hoss, we're going nowhere fast... Take a nap - I'll wake you up around 5:30 and we'll start our day fresh."

"Five-thirty!! and what in theee hail do you expect me to do till then?"

"shhh! go milk a horse or something.. just stfu, you're annoying me."

Oh. Oh no.

Archived