Open letter to EY

Green Jets & Ham

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have asked Max and Smizzy to not post in this thread.

This is my mess, I need to convince everyone that I am real. That is what I will do.

a little blow up over at the other place today huh? that was quite an interesting farewell... really special.

probably bad form to link it but I urge anyone interested to go check it out. a tear jerker of a goodbye.

a little blow up over at the other place today huh? that was quite an interesting farewell... really special.

probably bad form to link it but I urge anyone interested to go check it out. a tear jerker of a goodbye.

If only I had one dollar for every time I was asked to read some douchebags farewell thread over there I would be a rich, rich man.

I've never cared enough to suggest anyone read anything anywhere.. this particular post though is worth it - especially for anyone checking out this thread.

he won't be back there Crush.. no way, no how lol.

The best ones are when they come back a week later. LOL

Get is straight, chubby. They don't come back, they go back.

I've never cared enough to suggest anyone read anything anywhere.. this particular post though is worth it - especially for anyone checking out this thread.

he won't be back there Crush.. no way, no how lol.

Ah, something else I have never heard before.

Zero pecent chance this is the real Ham. Too shortwinded and not nearly dramatic enough in his responses. Nice try, though.

You are the authority on me now? Do you know the man Glenn, behind the Ham? Do you?

Kids like you always give me a chuckle, they know it all. Kids like you always have an answer. Kids like you don't know much about reality because they are sheltered.

There comes a time when that shelter is removed. What then?

I rented a car from a guy like you once. He was one of those hot-to-trot management trainees. He had an answer for everything.

Just like you. But you, as the rental car agent before you, did not know much about Ham.

After reading that, two things are clear:

1. I absolutely made the right decision in Oct. '08.

2. Sean Deegan owes me and EY a ****in' apology.

The day that a stand up, classy, well respected member of the Jets community like Sean Deegan, apologizes to you is the day I will no longer post on the internet.

I am like looking for a fight. I have no bone to pick with you.

Just not going to back down and let you bad mouth a good man, and a good friend, like Sean Deegan. Not going to happen. So unless Smizzy wants to delete this post, it will stand as proof that you are not owed an apology.

The day that a stand up, classy, well respected member of the Jets community like Sean Deegan, apologizes to you is the day I will no longer post on the internet.

Just not going to back down and let you bad mouth a good man, and a good friend, like Sean Deegan. Not going to happen. So unless Smizzy wants to delete this post, it will stand as proof that you are not owed an apology.

OK angry little man.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wrong on the election. My convictions remain intact.

All a man has is his conviction.

This country will see that I am right eventually but I don't want to get political out of respect for Smizzy. The debt ceiling needs to be frozen though and social programs should be slashed.

Work for it if you want it. Trickle down for the rest.

Trickle down.

idk who is this is but it's pretty good.

Just popping in to say Hambot's still best summed up as a jackass.

I agree, I am just failing to see the humor in this. If it was funny I would say so, clearly not doing a good Ham impersonation though, not at all.

Me likey. I wish this was the real Ham.

Archived