Open letter to EY

Green Jets & Ham

We went round and round like two warriors never wanting to lose. We stood toe-to-toe and slugged it out. We said things that I am sure we both regret.

In the process we gained a respect for each other that only warriors would understand.

Like tribesman that had to protect their village, nothing would get in our way.

As I look back, and I have had much time for reflection lately, I will say that although I shall not back down I admire your moxy. Some call it spunk. I know I am right but my delivery may have been off. I was dismissive towards your generation when I should have been tolerant.

There was this old cat in the neighborhood, we called him Mr. Roger. We called him old but he was probably 37 or 38 tops. This was back in the day when I was about 16. I was training with Cus a bit and old man Roger found out. He was a burly fellow, had to be at least 5'8, 185. Definitely the biggest cat in the neighborhood. He called me out because he heard about Cus saying I was something special. Cus wanted me to train at his facility full time but I was told to stay in school. Roger said hey tough guy and he pushed me, so I took a swing. My reflexes were more than this old cat could handle and I dropped him.

ONE SWING IS ALL IT TOOK.

When I look back I know I was right.

Being right with no mercy isn't always being right.

So even though you are young EY, I forgive you and wish I handled things better. Let's put this behind us and realize that although there are some years between us that we are one happy Jets family.

Do you hear me?

I should have had mercy on Mr. Roger. I should have had mercy on you. You were both wrong but what good is being right without mercy.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at a loss honestly.. either pushing his buttons, worst apology ever, or the op is batsh*t crazy

Pretty sure its not Ham... his post count and join date are old, but that can be doctored by the mods, if you look at his content, there's only like 5-6 posts total.

http://forums.jetnation.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=&mid=5352&sid=ed99ea3e307ceaead399fb25b11c6e52

Pretty sure its not Ham... his post count and join date are old, but that can be doctored by the mods, if you look at his content, there's only like 5-6 posts total.

http://forums.jetnation.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=&mid=5352&sid=ed99ea3e307ceaead399fb25b11c6e52

i know he's posted here before. Usually when someone defects and starts a "I hate Ham" thread. So this could be the real him. I know he got the old Ban hammer dropped on him over at JI

I can't imagine this is legit. I was thrown off by the first post I saw on the football forum, after reading a few more that seemed like such obvious caricatures I wasn't sure I was really buying it, and this thread just about put it to bed for me. The only thing that has me questioning it is why the hell would anyone do that?

I can't imagine this is legit. I was thrown off by the first post I saw on the football forum, after reading a few more that seemed like such obvious caricatures I wasn't sure I was really buying it, and this thread just about put it to bed for me. The only thing that has me questioning it is why the hell would anyone do that?

No but your reaction to first seeing Hammer in Tom Shane's JN captain thread was priceless.

im pretty sure. i think he went crazy in the politics forum.

Oh sweet irony!!!

I don't know if this is really our favorite angry little old man from JI but this:

There was this old cat in the neighborhood, we called him Mr. Roger. We called him old but he was probably 37 or 38 tops. This was back in the day when I was about 16. I was training with Cus a bit and old man Roger found out. He was a burly fellow, had to be at least 5'8, 185. Definitely the biggest cat in the neighborhood. He called me out because he heard about Cus saying I was something special. Cus wanted me to train at his facility full time but I was told to stay in school. Roger said hey tough guy and he pushed me, so I took a swing. My reflexes were more than this old cat could handle and I dropped him.

reminded me of Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" had it been written by a half-crazed, power corrupted moderator of a football message board.

Oh sweet irony!!!

I don't know if this is really our favorite angry little old man from JI but this:

reminded me of Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" had it been written by a half-crazed, power corrupted moderator of a football message board.

I was laughing to myself out loud like an idiot to this one

You SEE, you SEE why I don't want to be elected team captain here? This is a glimpse into the future of SoFla gone power mad. You guys want me writing apology threads every other week? Please, I beg you do NOT vote for me....give it to somebody who can HANDLE the stress...like my buddy Klecko...

http://forums.jetnat...399fb25b11c6e52

All the posts are there. Only ones that were made on Invision show up (those are the 5-6). But the old vb posts are there, I checked when I first saw him post.

I don't know all the history here so I hope that everyone can just get along since it is football season.

You SEE, you SEE why I don't want to be elected team captain here? This is a glimpse into the future of SoFla gone power mad. You guys want me writing apology threads every other week? Please, I beg you do NOT vote for me....give it to somebody who can HANDLE the stress...like my buddy Klecko...

The captain isn't a mod. Just the captain. The captain does less work than a mod. That's very little work.

The captain isn't a mod. Just the captain. The captain does less work than a mod. That's very little work.

SoFla dont do it. In order to do less work than the mods, you have to basically die and never post again. We dont want that to happen.

Please don't say that.

What a ******* sh*tshow.

Look, I'm not going to go ahead and post links. I'm not going to copy and paste posts from that thread to let you enjoy the horror. No, I'm not going to tell you to head over to the Politics forum and scroll down juuuuuuust about to the bottom of the second page, or the top of the third, and read the epicness in all of it's awesome. We don't do that here, we don't air the laundry out on that sight and Max has certainly set a higher standard for things of the sort, which I agree with. I just won't do it.

And while were on the subject of people having meltdowns. It seems Borgo had also had a meltdown over there (not as bad as he did here) and has now moved on from there for a second time.

Did they censor his creativity?

Archived