Open letter to EY

Green Jets & Ham

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was in 8th grade they didn't realize the damage that fructose could do. That was a wild time.

Me and the boys and fructose.

I was wrong on the election. My convictions remain intact.

All a man has is his conviction.

This country will see that I am right eventually but I don't want to get political out of respect for Smizzy. The debt ceiling needs to be frozen though and social programs should be slashed.

Work for it if you want it. Trickle down for the rest.

Trickle down.

These posts don't sound like Ham... this person sounds way too self-aware. LOL.

yeah he went from semi-believable to a caricature. Still funny though... the bizarro logic this last page in particular.

Definitely funny.

I still think it's him.. 05 signup date.. and I know I've seen him post here before

edit: or atleast his account

Possible its someone with mod creds... you can create a 2nd account and merge it with an old one I think. JI did it for me way back when I created Dr. Zaius. Dunno... its funny sh*t though.

Definitely funny.

Possible its someone with mod creds... you can create a 2nd account and merge it with an old one I think. JI did it for me way back when I created Dr. Zaius. Dunno... its funny sh*t though.

It's his account. He used to post here. I have no idea who it is now. I think you are giving the mods way too much credit. I think Tom Shane is now T0m Shane simply because they can't figure out how to change his password and he forgot the old one.

We went round and round like two warriors never wanting to lose. We stood toe-to-toe and slugged it out. We said things that I am sure we both regret.

In the process we gained a respect for each other that only warriors would understand.

Like tribesman that had to protect their village, nothing would get in our way.

As I look back, and I have had much time for reflection lately, I will say that although I shall not back down I admire your moxy. Some call it spunk. I know I am right but my delivery may have been off. I was dismissive towards your generation when I should have been tolerant.

There was this old cat in the neighborhood, we called him Mr. Roger. We called him old but he was probably 37 or 38 tops. This was back in the day when I was about 16. I was training with Cus a bit and old man Roger found out. He was a burly fellow, had to be at least 5'8, 185. Definitely the biggest cat in the neighborhood. He called me out because he heard about Cus saying I was something special. Cus wanted me to train at his facility full time but I was told to stay in school. Roger said hey tough guy and he pushed me, so I took a swing. My reflexes were more than this old cat could handle and I dropped him.

ONE SWING IS ALL IT TOOK.

When I look back I know I was right.

Being right with no mercy isn't always being right.

So even though you are young EY, I forgive you and wish I handled things better. Let's put this behind us and realize that although there are some years between us that we are one happy Jets family.

Do you hear me?

I should have had mercy on Mr. Roger. I should have had mercy on you. You were both wrong but what good is being right without mercy.

Glen,

My old good friend. what has happened to you is a shame. really it is. :(

The 5 months between me joining and you joining.

Oh, yeah... I'm the one that turns every conversation into a barometer for latent homosexuality and/or one of those moments where we all get to feel good about how smart we are, as long as we know someone as dumb as visa is out there.

Archived