Eagles sign Nnamdi Asomugha

Matt39

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sit here and laugh.

When I have trusted sources telling me something, I generally have no choice but to report it. It would be a general form of insincerity to the public if I knowingly withheld such information. It's unfortunate that we all were duped, but sh*t happens.

When I have trusted sources telling me something, I generally have no choice but to report it. It would be a general form of insincerity to the public if I knowingly withheld such information. It's unfortunate that we all were duped, but sh*t happens.

Yeah so expose your trusted source, so I can send him a nice virus.

Whatever, Nnamdi is more of a luxury than a need IMO. Lets get bray and cro back and a pass rusher....maybe. I'm not even mad about this, I wish him luck, that's a nice chuck of change.

This pass rusher you speak of? Who exactly is it?

And now we gotta pay Cro $9M per year for 4 or 5 years. What a fukin joke. This $Hits a mess.....

they have 3 good corners already and meanwhile Jackson wants a raise

then they go and get Vince Young to back up Vick....lmao it's like saying "hey vick you were great but as soon as you start slipping we got someone to replace you"

i do no get that team's priorities one bit

You're more of a troll lately than a fan. Hah, whatever I hope Braylon and Cro will resign. Isn't Clements still out there?

In the off season, I root for the Jets - to do smart things. This was a stupid, pointless, ego-driven move, and I'm 100% thrilled that it failed.

Unfortunately, while they were getting played like Terry Bradway, a lot of good players got signed. Hopefully they can regroup in a hurry and save the rest of this offseason. Tanny usually does a great job, this time around he screwed up and got screwed in the process.

In the off season, I root for the Jets - to do smart things. This was a stupid, pointless, ego-driven move, and I'm 100% thrilled that it failed.

Unfortunately, while they were getting played like Terry Bradway, a lot of good players got signed. Hopefully they can regroup in a hurry and save the rest of this offseason. Tanny usually does a great job, this time around he screwed up and got screwed in the process.

Or maybe he got many players to restructure in the name of Aso when they might not have otherwise.

You root for your opinion to be right. That is what matters most to you. I lIke you a ton but that's been obvious.

they have 3 good corners already and meanwhile Jackson wants a raise

then they go and get Vince Young to back up Vick....lmao it's like saying "hey vick you were great but as soon as you start slipping we got someone to replace you"

i do no get that team's priorities one bit

They will play Rodgers-Cromarties, Samuel and Aso...WTF? Seems beyond overkill and damn expensive. This is a franchise that pats itself on the back fofr cap management like that gets you a trophy in February followed by a parade.

Yeah slats now watch Cromartie hold us over the coals for a deal almost as good as Nnamdi's even thought Nnamdi is twice as good.

You root for your opinion to be right. That is what matters most to you. I lIke you a ton but that's been obvious.

Yeah well... I hold strong opinions on some things, and I generally think the opinions I hold are right. :)

I think this worked out well for the Jets. If they signed him, I would've grumbled a little bit, moved on, and hoped for the best. I think it's good that didn't happen. I wish they backed out sooner, and maybe signed one of the safeties that got signed in the last couple days... but whatever. They need to move quickly now and salvage this free agency period.

THANK YOU THANK YOU EAGLES!!! You saved our team!! Honestly, it's a brilliant move for the eagles. The passing D has always held them back. This will turn things around. I'm just happy that we can resign our key players now, though I'm pissed about weatherford.

Archived