Today is the day champions are made

Green Jets & Ham

Other teams are already in camp. The Jets report tomorrow. Today is the day to attack. Today is the day that champions are made. The accountant must redeem himself. Today.

Do something that nobody saw coming.

Do something to make this roster better.

Do something to bring a championship home to this deserving fanbase.

George Washington was a closer. He crossed the Delaware when everyone was sleeping.

Today our opponents are sleeping.

The Accountant needs to cross the Delaware TODAY to put the Jets over the top.

What needs elaborating? Last reports I read said Braylon might be headed to South Beach, its between the Dolphags and the Vikings.

I was giving you a hard time, because you've basically made the same post losing Braylon 350 times today. What's it gonna take to cure that broken heart? :D

I was giving you a hard time, because you've basically made the same post losing Braylon 350 times today. What's it gonna take to cure that broken heart? :D

A sexy blockbuster trade that noone saw coming, or resigning my Braylon!

:unsure:

I say we just pack it in till next year. Maybe then our front office wont suck so much and we can get Haloti Ngata, Larry Fitz and maybe Brandon Flowers if Kyle Wilson doesn't work out. This season is over though

Edit: In light of the above post I take back everything I said and say we start a Braylon for Boobs campaign

And you bashed it 350 times. Its her opinion and alot of others want Braylon back. Sanchez ont be the same QB without him.

And you bashed it 350 times. Its her opinion and alot of others want Braylon back. Sanchez ont be the same QB without him.

If we're honestly relying on Braylon Edwards to be the axis around which Sanchez's career turns from bad to good, he was always destined to be bad anyway.

If we're honestly relying on Braylon Edwards to be the axis around which Sanchez's career turns from bad to good, he was always destined to be bad anyway.

Oh yea I guess you would much rather have Randy Moss or T.O screaming at him on the sidelines instead of Braylon working with him on the next series of plays. The NYJETS have weakened the WR position on this team like it or not.

Just when I go and get used to the fact BE isn't coming back you go and do this

+1

I was perfectly fine with losing Braylon, but now I will be EXTREMELY disappointed if we don't keep him. Of course what will likely happen is that the Jets will sign Braylon, Dark Lady will keep up her end of the bargain and those lovelies will be taken down before I log in. That's the way things usually go for me.

Sanchez won't be the same QB with him or without him. He'd damn well better be a better QB even if he is only throwing to Cotchery and Scottie McKnight. Otherwise we are probably in trouble. If he doesn't improve it won't matter if he's throwing to Fitzgerald and Megatron.

Do something to ban this failure of a troll.

Ban who, Ham? Or are you referring to someone else in this thread.

I read Ham's posts, not sure they are ban worthy. Besides I think after reading them I might have to check with Smizzy. Apparently he is running things, lol.

Other teams are already in camp. The Jets report tomorrow. Today is the day to attack. Today is the day that champions are made. The accountant must redeem himself. Today.

Do something that nobody saw coming.

Do something to make this roster better.

Do something to bring a championship home to this deserving fanbase.

George Washington was a closer. He crossed the Delaware when everyone was sleeping.

Today our opponents are sleeping.

The Accountant needs to cross the Delaware TODAY to put the Jets over the top.

Hammer for Captain!

Ban who, Ham? Or are you referring to someone else in this thread.

I read Ham's posts, not sure they are ban worthy. Besides I think after reading them I might have to check with Smizzy. Apparently he is running things, lol.

My money is on, he was talking about visa. :D

Archived