***The Official Jets/Bills Game thread***

Thor99

why is he a long shot? look at his resume derpina!!

longshot means unlikely , not impossible

His resume in the Pros to this point looks pretty good to me. From what I have seen hes played well and certainly has the arm. I don't really give a rats ass what he did in college because Geno threw 900 TDs in college and had minimal Int's and look what hes doing. Sometimes a light goes off and it all falls in place. All Im saying CTM is you never know man. And as for your Prevent statement its simply not true since every player Simms thre the ball too was contested. Its not like he was dumping off underneath passes and accumulating yards like the prevent allows. He was throwing the ball down field and they were darts. So there :P

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is worse since social media. We had the choice to live in denial of how psychologically wretched our friends and family were. Now, they reveal themselves with every tweet and status update.

I take it that your employment at the suicide hotline was brief.

I'm saying our WR's can't play. Hill is Gholston bad. Out of football bad.

Hill is such a pussy. Did you see his reaction to Simms's almost int in the end zone? He made no attempt whatsoever to even go for the ball when he knew the pass was bad and didnt even try to prevent an int.

You are so correct. He is out of football bad.

Rex did not prepare this team to play football today.

I don't accept this today. it went so bad, so fast that I think it was a combination of terrible execution and being very young.

20-0 at the half is not an insurmountable deficit, but the Jets have shown no ability to stop the bleeding when things start to get out of control. that's a maturity thing. they're a young team. this should improve with time.

Hill is such a pussy. Did you see his reaction to Simms's almost int in the end zone? He made no attempt whatsoever to even go for the ball when he knew the pass was bad and didnt even try to prevent an int.

You are so correct. He is out of football bad.

He can't play.

Probably a stupid decision considering the coverage since they lost the game...but this narrative is just as silly as thinking the Dolphins are too distracted to play football.

+1. having REALLY INNOCENT fun shouldn't shatter the concentration of 53 professional football players a day later. GTFO.

Probably a stupid decision considering the coverage since they lost the game...but this narrative is just as silly as thinking the Dolphins are too distracted to play football.

It certainly doesn't help Rex's persona for being and idiot, does it? when has he won two games in a row this season? the same sh*t happened after we beat the patriots in the playoffs a few years back. Rex was celebrating that right up to the Steelers game. and guess what? the Jets werent ready to play in that game either.

They got ******* smoked today, embarrassed and humiliated. but at least they had fun at dave and busters last night

+1. having REALLY INNOCENT fun shouldn't shatter the concentration of 53 professional football players a day later. GTFO.

As long as it doesnt effect the way you play.

Heres a newsflash for you. IT WAS A DUMB DECISION after watching that sh*t show today

As long as it doesnt effect the way you play.

Heres a newsflash for you. IT WAS A DUMB DECISION after watching that sh*t show today

Here's a newsflash for you: if the Jets can't go play arcade games the day before a game after being professional football players preparing for a game for at least a week, the problem isn't the arcade games.

ETA: prove that going to D&B had anything to do with this loss. Go.

Here's a newsflash for you: if the Jets can't go play arcade games the day before a game after being professional football players preparing for a game for at least a week, the problem isn't the arcade games.

ETA: prove that going to D&B had anything to do with this loss. Go.

I dont have to prove sh*t, did you watch the game today? did it help? maybe they would have gotten shut out had they not played arcade games.

They were off sides on a 4th and 6 with the Bills punting. thats really smart and they do that sh*t all the time. maybe hes taking them for slurpees right now.

Archived