would you trade mo wilks for jimmy graham? sorry, couldnt resist

ylekram

just a question. the jets would be without the best player on a stacked dline unit but would finally gain a true, top of the line offensive superstar. besides the extra $$ you would have to pay graham, it would seem to be an even swap. one can argue that if you slide coples back to defensive end, the drop off wouldn't be that severe, where as there isn't anybody in the jets division that can stop jimmy graham while still retaining all 12 draft picks & still have close to 40 mil in cap space to find another olb. bye the way, this hypothetical discussion is for adults only. simpletons need not reply

Like I said in the past, you truly don't know how ignorant about football some of these people are until they post something like this. This person probably thinks Geno should be named the starter today.

dude, half the time you come across as some kinda know it all doosh. when in fact, you don't know squat. keep trolling expert. this thread was more about a past joke than anything with nothing going on in football for another week. I forgot more about jets football than you will ever know

Wouldn't even trade Wilkerson for Brees, though that is an age thing. Even then I might...Not even a little bit for a TE. Graham isn't even the most badass TE out there, Davis is just older and Gronk has had back issues going back to at least college.

Like I said in the past, you truly don't know how ignorant about football some of these people are until they post something like this. This person probably thinks Geno should be named the starter today.

Yea, you proved your point...

By the way Yelkbag, do you think trading a guy that probably had at least another 10 years left to play for a TE who is one career ending hit away a good trade? Wait you forgot more than I know.

hey fishfag, did you see anywhere where I said it was a good idea? think before you type

Wouldn't even trade Wilkerson for Brees, though that is an age thing. Even then I might...Not even a little bit for a TE. Graham isn't even the most badass TE out there, Davis is just older and Gronk has had back issues going back to at least college.

I think wilks is a very good player. I just don't put him on the untouchable pedestal most jets fans do

We have the makings of the Best Dline in football the only real thing we have,and lets dismantle it for a Tight End! - Urrrrr NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets be real here, removing one good player on the dline full of good players is not exactly what I would call "dismantling". especially when you have another good player playing out of position that you can slide right in. we will see how good a player wilks is when he is demanding jj watt money, whatever that is. not advocating the move, just a thought

Yelkbag, don't be mad you were caught with your pants down. You are clearly trying to justify why it would be s good trade in you original post.

newby troll(or troll re-tread), you obviously missed the first thread. I simply listed the pros to the trade. you are the one justifying for the lack of your reading comprehension

Archived