Denver winning superbowl

jgb

Don't overlook the Colts their D is playing pretty good as well. Still giving the Nod to the Broncos. There is something about the Ravens I do not trust.

Word. Weird as it is to say, I'd rather have Luck in a playoff run than Peyton. You know you're getting into a street fight somewhere in the postseason, and Peyton can't play that kind of game. He's a front-runner.

Chic-ken parm you taste so goood.

The dude delivers in commercials.

so what happened in 2006/07?  that season I recall he won 4 playoff games in a row.  You know what that means?

Go look at his numbers for that season.

I think his playoff choking is a tad overblown, but he flat out sucked in that post season.

They won in spite of him.

The dude delivers in commercials.

Go look at his numbers for that season.

I think his playoff choking is a tad overblown, but he flat out sucked in that post season.

They won in spite of him.

Go get Vincent Jackson for a third and you'll be in the conversation. How Belichick stocks that receiver position is malfeasance

Peyton Manning is the QB. No way the Broncos win the SB.

Manning is a regular season hero and a post season ZERO.

You know, not for nothing, but in the last 10 years, Manning and Brady's postseason records are really close. 

Since The Pats last Super Bowl "Win*," Brady is 9-8 in the postseason while Manning is 8-7. Also during that stretch, Brady has been to two Super Bowls, losing both while Manning has been to three Super Bowls, winning one. 

Maybe, but I think Baltimore matches up against them really well. Denver is clearly the best team in the league but the playoffs are about the matchups and one thing about the Broncos is that this is not a balanced offense. Baltimore on the otherhand is looking like they can play any type of game right now.

With Hillman, they appear to have a running game now, though. They actually ran to kill the clock late last night. Manning hasn't had a back who could do that since Edgerrin James. 

Go get Vincent Jackson for a third and you'll be in the conversation. How Belichick stocks that receiver position is malfeasance

True.

I am not sure Vincent Jackson will help. 

As many veterans and/or rookies they have brought in and have not panned out.  There is a flaw in the matrix.  And I am not saying the offense is too complicated for them.

If VJ could step in  and have and impact like Randy..go get him.  However, if we are waiting around 2-3 months like LaFell, keep the pick and draft Grapolo's replacement.

With Hillman, they appear to have a running game now, though. They actually ran to kill the clock late last night. Manning hasn't had a back who could do that since Edgerrin James. 

I do not disagree with your point, but is he pounding the rock like Ivory or is he riding the coatails of being the 5th guy the D is looking at.

He is under 200lbs. Let me see him get 25+ carries in a January snow storm when Denver needs him more.

I do not disagree with your point, but is he pounding the rock like Ivory or is he riding the coatails of being the 5th guy the D is looking at.

He is under 200lbs. Let me see him get 25+ carries in a January snow storm when Denver needs him more.

Hence why I used the term "appear to have a running game" as opposed to "definitely have a running game."

Jeez.  :winking0001:

I remember people said that last season and the Denver Broncos ended up getting humiliated in last seasons super bowl by 35 points. I think the Packers will win it all in my opinion.

the same Packers team that is too afraid to throw at Richard Sherman??

I was just telling the wife that after watching the game as I was playing last night you can't help but notice that EVERY single call goes Peyton Manning's way. It would be nice to have a fresh faced (read that as you like) red cheeked QB, you know they type, the faces that the league NEEDS to help sell the game to the masses of 'Murkins- the kind that live between the Jersey state line on the west side and stretches all the way to the Rocky Mountains. One thing is certain, Mark Sanchez, Geno Smith, nor is Michael Vick the "kind" of face the league cares enough about-sorry, but I call it the way I see it and it (sadly) is what it is.  

I was just telling the wife that after watching the game as I was playing last night you can't help but notice that EVERY single call goes Peyton Manning's way. It would be nice to have a fresh faced (read that as you like) red cheeked QB, you know they type, the faces that the league NEEDS to help sell the game to the masses of 'Murkins- the kind that live between the Jersey state line on the west side and stretches all the way to the Rocky Mountains. One thing is certain, Mark Sanchez, Geno Smith, nor is Michael Vick the "kind" of face the league cares enough about-sorry, but I call it the way I see it and it (sadly) is what it is.

It felt like Vick might have been that guy, until he threw it all away.

Can you actually believe that guy wasn't even ready when he was needed this year? Any other team not run by a blundering idiot would have fined or fired the guy

Too bad the guy he replaced didn't bother to show up for the last meeting before game day. A third qb doesn't even travel with the team. #planning

Too bad the guy he replaced didn't bother to show up for the last meeting before game day. A third qb doesn't even travel with the team. #planning

I'm just tired of Rex, his antics were all cute and cool when they were going to the playoffs but since then it's gotten old and tiring and an enthusiasm killer

I'm just tired of Rex, his antics were all cute and cool when they were going to the playoffs but since then it's gotten old and tiring and an enthusiasm killer

I believe kerley is our third string game day qb. It is insane. Rex would rather have another horrible cb than a third qb--the most important position.

Archived