Martavis Bryant Going off again

SonnyJet

Anyone watching Sunday night football and the obvious first round pick the Jets should have taken? He already has a TD.

Ehh I likes Cooks as much as the next guy, but he's basically averaging more yards per rush than reception thus far. Just give me a receiver who's an actual f*cking receiver for once. Ugh I wanted ODB. Sad laugh.

Ehh I likes Cooks as much as the next guy, but he's basically averaging more yards per rush than reception thus far. Just give me a receiver who's an actual f*cking receiver for once. Ugh I wanted ODB. Sad laugh.

Yeah looks like Beckham's a pro. Looks natural for him out there...and youre right about Cooks. 

Bryant would still be a tantalizing developmental player who hasn't done squat and likely never would if he was drafted by jets. There would be thread after thread about how he has the tools but we are just waiting for the "light to turn on"

Cooks will be a lethal threat in the league for the next 8 years. He was the pick. BTW he has more receptions per game than anyone on the Jets. 

Cooks will be a lethal threat in the league for the next 8 years. He was the pick. BTW he has more receptions per game than anyone on the Jets. 

There's nothing he's done on the field so far that would indicate he's going to be a lethal threat.

yea but....can he smash anyone's face in? That's the question

kelvin Benjamin was the pick as far as wide receiver goes. somehow, I don't think you would agree,tho

I don't or didn't...but that said I'm not the Jets GM. IMO, fact they went Safety when their biggest need was considered an A+ group of draft prospects is just so typical.

I imagine a scene of the jets draft scouting reports being swapped out on the train for a phony while idzik is staring at boobs ala Trading Places.

I dont think going safety was a bad idea. it was a need and they filled it. The problem was not coming back in round 2 and grabbing a wideout.

considering our epically bad QB play amaro has been pretty good though.

I imagine a scene of the jets draft scouting reports being swapped out on the train for a phony while idzik is staring at boobs ala Trading Places.

or like when belushi jumps out of the dumpster with the phony test questions and the entire delta house fails the test

He's ok. One of the receivers would have been better there imo..

yea I did at the time want a reciever also so I can't argue , but at least amaro looks like he could be a player, and Cumberland and Sudfeld are such complete trash TE was as big a need as any.

kelvin Benjamin was the pick as far as wide receiver goes. somehow, I don't think you would agree,tho

Innacurate qb with a big arm? Hmmm lets surround him with smurfs, not a big bodied wr that can box out a defender and make a play for a poorly thrown ball

This draft clas though was extremely loaded with talent at wr

Especially for number 1 recievers

Watkins Beckham Benjamin possibly evans

Cooks, jordan matthews, Adams, Lee, robinson, Bryant, moncrief

i was really wanting beckham so i was thrilled with pick but 2nd choice was benjamin, watched pretty much every game of his, he just has all of the things you cant teach

Archived