MNF Bengals -Broncos

joewilly12

And it locks up the Pats #1 seed.

:happy0071:

Perfect!

The stars are aligning for a Seahawks vs Pats Superbowl

Absolute nightmare matchup for the Pats.

I said last year that the Hawks were coasting at the end of the season.

This year they coasted in the beginning with their Superbowl hangover.

Now they are turning up the heat.

Seahawks are the fastest defense to the ball in the entire NFL. Just think back to what they did to the Broncos short passing game, they absolutely SMOTHERED IT!

That little punk Edelman will have Thomas & Chancellor hitting him instead of Pace & Landry or street free agents the Jets tried to stop him with!

Chancellor has the size speed & strength to stay with Gronk. Brady can't throw long anymore it's the only way to keep the Seahawks from squeezing the pocket. The matchups on the outside are even worse for the Pats, Sherman & Maxwell will manhandle the Pats crappy WRs. Once the Seahawks start making the field smaller for Brady they'll start unleashing their pass rush with Irvin who is a horrible matchup issue for Solder. (Strong fast tweener speed rusher).

The NY Jets with the over the Hill Landry, bad rookie Pryor & street free agents at CB just held them to 17 points.

Now change those names to Maxwell, Sherman, Chancellor & Thomas, lmao!

On the other side of the ball the Patriots biggest weakness is speed on the edges, (Ninkovich will look like he's standing still when Russell Wilson goes motoring by)

The only speedy LB the a Pats have is Collins but Belichick will HAVE to use him to mirror Wilson which will leave huge holes in the Pats zone which you have to play when you use someone to mirror the QB.

Pats are very thin on defense and Beastmode will wear them out. You'll see the Hawks defense flip the field on the Pats (the Pats usually flip the field on their far inferior opponents, that will be a 180 facing the Seahawks).

I'm praying for this matchup so we can watch the Pats lose another Super Bowl & watch Brady get one more year older.

Pats fans will rue the day they got to this Super Bowl, it's a huge mismatch & the line will be close to 7.

Perfect!

The stars are aligning for a Seahawks vs Pats Superbowl

Absolute nightmare matchup for the Pats.

I'm praying for this matchup so we can watch the Pats lose another Super Bowl & watch Brady get one more year older.

Pats fans will rue the day they got to this Super Bowl, it's a huge mismatch & the line will be close to 7.

You obviously have no idea how lines are established.

Pats/Seahawks would open Even at best.

BB over Pete Carroll is a huge advantage for the Pats.

just won my FF league with that last catch by Anderson...  BOOM!!

Nice.  I was facing Anderson and if he had ran that last TD in I would have lost my title in my money league.  So we both won out on that one....

Congrats.  Few better feelings than winning something you invest in for a whole season.

Yea, Pete Carroll is a member of the NFL Mensa society.

What has BB done besides squander the prime of one of the greatest QB's of all time and get out coached by Coughlin 2 times on the biggest stage.

I'll take Carroll

You obviously have no idea how lines are established.

Pats/Seahawks would open Even at best.

BB over Pete Carroll is a huge advantage for the Pats.

I'll take that bet any day of the week!

Plus I know damn well there won't be a Pats fan anywhere saying "bring on the Seahawks.lol"

You'll know you don't want to face them by how much you want someone to knock them off. Hawks can embarrass teams when all 53 go 100mph.

Romo won't be able to win twice there so your only chance is Aaron Rogers.

It's going to be interesting.

When you sign Peyton Manning, you should just accept what it is you're signing.

You're signing the rights to brag about Star Wars stats against NFL bottom feeders and have your teams balls washed unjustifyably in the media year-round, then crumble under the pressure of the late season and post season, with a team that has no leadership or heart, and embarrass yourself on national television against a Vegas underdog.

What has BB done besides squander the prime of one of the greatest QB's of all time and get out coached by Coughlin 2 times on the biggest stage.

I'll take Carroll

The Pats just clinched their 5th straight 1st round bye.

Wake me up when Carroll can do the same and win multiple Super Bowls.

BTW, have the Jets ever had a 1st round bye in their entire existence?

BTW, have the Jets ever had a 1st round in their existence?

Yes they have had a first round bye meatball.. Last time they had something approaching semi competent QB play in fact.

And Pats just clinched their 5th straight first round bye because they are starting an all time great at QB, not because of their ill mannered HC.. How many first round byes has Manning had? Does that mean Dungy, Caldwell and Fox are all time greats too?  

BTW, have the Jets ever had a 1st round bye in their entire existence?

Lets take a trip down memory lane. the last game of the season in 1998 (a meaningless game for the Jets) the Jets crushed the Patriots on their way to a first round bye. the pats lost in a pitiful performance against the Jags the following week in the playoffs. then the Jets went to the afc championship game. 2 years after going 1-15.

Lets take a trip down memory lane. the last game of the season in 1998 (a meaningless game for the Jets) the Jets crushed the Patriots on their way to a first round bye. the pats lost in a pitiful performance against the Jags the following week in the playoffs. then the Jets went to the afc championship game. 2 years after going 1-15.

So the answer is one?

BTW, you really have to give up the AFCCG accolades for the Jets, they are 0-4 in those big games.

Yes they have had a first round bye meatball.. Last time they had something approaching semi competent QB play in fact.

And Pats just clinched their 5th straight first round bye because they are starting an all time great at QB, not because of their ill mannered HC.. How many first round byes has Manning had? Does that mean Dungy, Caldwell and Fox are all time greats too?

Chill out Chan, it's the Holidays.

Archived