who leads the jets in sacks this years

JOJOTOWNSELL

Interesting...I liked how he played all-around last year, but between him and Pace, neither one got to the QB last season (of course our secondary didn't help matters) and I'd be surprised if both stick at their age.

I really think Sheldon takes another monumental leap forward and has 15 sacks.  They can't just double him anymore...and the QB isn't facing the likes of Marcus Williams/Darrin Walls anymore.  I'm expecting defensive player of the year performance out of him...he's insanely good.

You think both coples and wilk will both double their sack total?

Coples definitely. As for Wilk, I see him in that range each season. He had a downyear and missed a couple games also. The new scheme, new players, better DB's/coverage and contract year will probably get him over 10 sacks, easy.

Coples definitely. As for Wilk, I see him in that range each season. He had a downyear and missed a couple games also. The new scheme, new players, better DB's/coverage and contract year will probably get him over 10 sacks, easy.

Agreed for all the reasons you just gave, with Coples there were times he was a split second from making a sack and this year, with our revamped secondary he will make that sack.   

I feel like the wealth will be spread this season with sacks having so much talent across the board on defense, specifically on the line. I think we could easily eclipse 60 sacks on the season as a team.

Richardson: 12.5

Coples: 10

Wilkerson:9.5

Williams:7.5

Pace: 5

Harris: 5

Mauldin:4.5

Harrison:3

IK: 3

Davis: 2.5

Pryor: 2

Babin: 2