JetNation \ FanDuel League Week Three

Maxman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played last week because the overlay was ridiculous (Ofcourse god damn Sam Bradford made sure it didn't matter as he tanked my team along with Jordan Mathews).   Appears Fanduel noticed it, and cut down the prizes.   

It gets addicting, much better than season long football leagues now (infact I stopped all my season long leagues) but there are a lot of varying strategies for the types of league you play in.  Best bet is to have a couple of teams made, and then look around for leagues that are nowhere near filled about 5 mins before it locks.  It leaves a much greater margin of error as long as you can find those in time.  

it went from 250ish total to 424 in 2seconds

Something seemed fishy about this week....110 points before the 4 pm game doesnt even get you in the top 100.   Fanduel  had to open it up last minute.  Its a shame too, because this league was great last year and the first 2 weeks.  Now its not much different than most contests in the lobby.

Something seemed fishy about this week....110 points before the 4 pm game doesnt even get you in the top 100.   Fanduel  had to open it up last minute.  Its a shame too, because this league was great last year and the first 2 weeks.  Now its not much different than most contests in the lobby.

This happened 1 time last year also. 

I mean, end of the day they don't owe us anything after the first two weeks.  But lower the prize amount if you want to do that so we can keep it just us.  Don't think that's asking too much...

I agree. They set the prize amounts so I would prefer the exact same thing. A JetNation only league. I will check with them about what happened.  Thanks.

I am sorry to hear this. I will check with them on this. That isn't supposed to be the case.

Not your fault!  Grateful you set these things up...I'll keep on regardless.

In other news I'm pretty sure our own StraightCash is leading one of the big, open tournaments.  

meh..  I would have kept it at 5 teams had I known it would be public.  I checked last night and thought it was safe to add 5 more.  oh well still up overall for the year so not going to whine too much but got smoked this week. 

For what its worth... havent been on these boards basically ever (but follow on twitter) and the FD tourney brought me back! Board ive been at last few years got really terrible...

edit: Oh and gastineau lives.... sorry I'm not sorry for passing you on that charles junk TD at the end!

For what its worth... havent been on these boards basically ever (but follow on twitter) and the FD tourney brought me back! Board ive been at last few years got really terrible...

edit: Oh and gastineau lives.... sorry I'm not sorry for passing you on that charles junk TD at the end!

That's alright, I went from 572 before the game to 255 after. I don't even know how much that td cost me.

have we figured out what the championship seat is? Im supposed to have won it, but theres nothing that I can find that tells me what it is

I emailed Fanduel the other day to find out and this was their response:

"Those championship seats will be issued to you the week of the Championship. Jetnation is keeping track of all of that and then you'll receive notification when the tickets have been added to your account for Championship Week."

Archived