Sat in 135 on Sunday

AFJF

Figured everyone that close to the field would be fired up.  I was in row six...every time the Jets were on "D" for a 3rd down and I stood up to scream, it was me and three dudes in row five.  That was it...not one other person in the first five rows was in to it at all.  I looked down at one point and it was over 100 people, sitting on their hands or playing on their cell phones.  I can't believe people pay that kind of money to go to a game and then don't pay attention to said game.  Those tix aren't cheap, even on stubhub on the morning of the game.

Figured everyone that close to the field would be fired up.  I was in row six...every time the Jets were on "D" for a 3rd down and I stood up to scream, it was me and three dudes in row five.  That was it...not one other person in the first five rows was in to it at all.  I looked down at one point and it was over 100 people, sitting on their hands or playing on their cell phones.  I can't believe people pay that kind of money to go to a game and then don't pay attention to said game.  Those tix aren't cheap, even on stubhub on the morning of the game.

Like I said in my first Metlife experience thread....our section was kind of dead.  I'm a intense Football watcher, so I get animated.  I'll scream when I see a mismatch at the LOS or if the D leaves some one uncovered.  I celebrate stops and scores but I seemed like the only one.  We finally had a group of younger guys sit in front of us for the second half who got into it and were high fiving and screaming on 3rd but that was it.  My section was very mild mannered. 

My gf kept telling me to calm down and I was like, **** that...I'm passionate!  I paid some serious coin.  I'm going to get loud!!!  But the overwhelming majority of people were just on their phones and almost not even paying attention.  Except some moron screaming "THROW THE BALL" when we were sitting on a 3 TD lead.  

Sat in section 110 two years ago next to one guy that got the whole block fired up.He screamed louder than any of the hundreds of people around him and animated everybody to stand up and get loud on 3rd down. People were turning around as if they had never seen anything like this before. So it was quite fun. Can't tell how it is in the other sections, but after I've been sitting at the upper level two weeks ago at Wembley I think I try to get tix in the same section at MetLife the next time I'm going. Liked the overview of the field and I guess I can save some good money sitzing there. Maybe I can also experience the atmosphere over there then, if it's that much of a difference to the lower sections.

Like I said in my first Metlife experience thread....our section was kind of dead.  I'm a intense Football watcher, so I get animated.  I'll scream when I see a mismatch at the LOS or if the D leaves some one uncovered.  I celebrate stops and scores but I seemed like the only one.  We finally had a group of younger guys sit in front of us for the second half who got into it and were high fiving and screaming on 3rd but that was it.  My section was very mild mannered. 

My gf kept telling me to calm down and I was like, **** that...I'm passionate!  I paid some serious coin.  I'm going to get loud!!!  But the overwhelming majority of people were just on their phones and almost not even paying attention.  Except some moron screaming "THROW THE BALL" when we were sitting on a 3 TD lead.  

We have 4 season tix in 215 and 4 in 123, I always sit in 123 and my parents take 215 with the grandkids. It is kinda boring up there so I hardly ever go up there other than preseason which is more social and less about football.

Sat in section 110 two years ago next to one guy that got the whole block fired up.He screamed louder than any of the hundreds of people around him and animated everybody to stand up and get loud on 3rd down. People were turning around as if they had never seen anything like this before. So it was quite fun. Can't tell how it is in the other sections, but after I've been sitting at the upper level two weeks ago at Wembley I think I try to get tix in the same section at MetLife the next time I'm going. Liked the overview of the field and I guess I can save some good money sitzing there. Maybe I can also experience the atmosphere over there then, if it's that much of a difference to the lower sections.

I can tell you first hand my seats in 340 Row 8 give you a really good sight line of the whole field.  I am on the 35 yard line, TV side of the field.  I can see the whole field, the first downs first hand and the view is very close to what the viewers see on TV, which is the best view in the stadium.

Great atmosphere too. The fans up there are passionate and very nice people.  No dirtbags.

340 Row 8 is great.  High fives all the way around me (about 12) after each TD.

Solid fans up there in blue collar land.

Best seats are up high enough to have the same view TV audience has.  Lower bowl seats have limited views of the field.

I was sitting in 110 - I was also the loudest person there - except for the 3 drunk guys on their way to the Mets game. But I'm only one lil girl so, I do what I can. 

Oh, but there was a loud-ass Redskins fan but she wasn't loud for too long ;)

I can tell you first hand my seats in 340 Row 8 give you a really good sight line of the whole field.  I am on the 35 yard line, TV side of the field.  I can see the whole field, the first downs first hand and the view is very close to what the viewers see on TV, which is the best view in the stadium.

Great atmosphere too. The fans up there are passionate and very nice people.  No dirtbags.

Thx for the info.Checked the view on the internet. Exactly what I had at Wembley.Great seats.Are the sections above there in the non-psl part of the stadium? What are the prices there? $50? Was great to be that close to the field and see the players in section 110, but really missed the overview. Watching on TV most of the time so I'm more used to the elevated view

Thx for the info.Checked the view on the internet. Exactly what I had at Wembley.Great seats.Are the sections above there in the non-psl part of the stadium? What are the prices there? $50? Was great to be that close to the field and see the players in section 110, but really missed the overview. Watching on TV most of the time so I'm more used to the elevated view

No PSL in the 300s.  Face on mine are $100.  Decent value considering the extortion going on in the lower bowl.  Elevated view allows you to see plays develop over the entire field.  If you go UD, try to get on the visitor's/TV side of the field with the logo in the middle of the field facing you.  The other side is a sun field most of the game and the glare will affect your view of the game.

No PSL in the 300s.  Face on mine are $100.  Decent value considering the extortion going on in the lower bowl.  Elevated view allows you to see plays develop over the entire field.  If you go UD, try to get on the visitor's/TV side of the field with the logo in the middle of the field facing you.  The other side is a sun field most of the game and the glare will affect your view of the game.

Thx for the detailed information! Guess I'll give them seats a try the next time I'm going! Paid $250 per ticket the last time at section 110. Don't mind the price, since I'm not going that often to games, but a better overview of the field is key to me.

I always pay for lower tier, around 30-40 yd line when I go, BUT, about 20-30 rows up so I can see play forming, and I've had fans stand up when game was in question. In blowouts, everyone stayed down.

When everyone stands is usually with the extra noise when I cut loose with 'gas buildup' from Joe's Sausage and Peppers and Chili Dogs ;) The folks dont seem to appreciate it for some reason. 

meme-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-fart-

Archived