I come in peace...Good game!!

PFSIKH

I get it is the last thing you want to hear.

From a Patriots perspective I love this game because I get to see how tough the Patriots really are.  And they are not as soft was they were even two years ago.

Plus, I know your schedule is fairly easy with that D and will keep pressure on the Patriots all season long.

Respect.

This was a great game and a hard fought divisional game that went all the way down to the end of the 4th. This is as good of a defense as Brady is going to face and he really locked in towards the end of the game.

Good game and we'll see you guys back at MetLife on December 27th!

From a Patriots perspective I love this game because I get to see how tough the Patriots really are.  And they are not as soft was they were even two years ago.

Plus, I know your schedule is fairly easy with that D and will keep pressure on the Patriots all season long.

they are very soft mon

That's what makes the pats fans the biggest assholes in the NFL, don't come here and pat us on the back, go gloat with other assholes that root for a team that wasn't relevant before 1996. Un****ingbeleivable how stupid new engladers are.  Just like Yankee fans.  Fml

Respect.

This was a great game and a hard fought divisional game that went all the way down to the end of the 4th. This is as good of a defense as Brady is going to face and he really locked in towards the end of the game.

Good game and we'll see you guys back at MetLife on December 27th!

Last time Brady got 30 or more points on a Jet D was 2012..

You wouldnt be here if you lost.  GFY.

Bullsh*t.

I have been here before after losses.

Dude, don't expect us to enjoy 'moral victories' or Pats fans coming here to tell us how great our team played. They f-ing LOST, and there is no one to blame but themselves. Poor clock management at the end of the first half. Dropped TD pass, desperation blitz that left Pats best player (Gronk) wide open for a TD. I appreciate your attempt at good sportsmanship but this is Jet Nation.

Dude, don't expect us to enjoy 'moral victories' or Pats fans coming here to tell us how great our team played. They f-ing LOST, and there is no one to blame but themselves. Poor clock management at the end of the first half. Dropped TD pass, desperation blitz that left Pats best player (Gronk) wide open for a TD. I appreciate your attempt at good sportsmanship but this is Jet Nation.

I agree a 110%.

Whether your success is sustained or a fleeting rise like you saw with Rex, this is a team that should be in the playoffs.  I know you probably do not care for just the playoffs, but the team looks better than it did last season. 

PFSIKH - appreciate your comments.  I get that you're saying you have some respect for this Jet team.  I agree that we are a tougher team than we have been under Rex.  You still put up 30 on our D though so this game feels somewhat disappointing.  Our team is not on your team's level yet (though hopefully soon).   I hope Brady does play at a high level for at least a few more years.  Would like a shot for this Jets team to have a chance to truly beat a HOFer (similar to the way the Giants did to Joe Montana in 1990). 

Btw, credit to the Pats organization for doing it year after year after year.

effectively losing Ivory on the first play was huge.  Not saying we did not have other chances because we did but that was the biggest one.

Can we all at least agree that Ivory has durability concerns now?

Definitely.  You can't run that hard in the NFL without getting injured.  The league has too many monsters.

Archived