24.6 qb rating wtf

kmnj

this guy sucks so badly-any good defense we go against might as well not even go out on the field -get him out of there-put geno in and if we are going lose go down fighting not with a clown that cant throw the ball -

Lol

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

this guy sucks so badly-any good defense we go against might as well not even go out on the field -get him out of there-put geno in and if we are going lose go down fighting not with a clown that cant throw the ball -

Lol. Geno had a 0.0 at Buffalo last year.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Happy for Rex.  Jets shoulda lost cause they're fuc@in stupid for starting Fitz.  Hopefully they learn now.  Just idiotic to take this long to learn.

This new coach is more stubborn than the last coach we had. At least the last coach had guts. Down two possessions and you punt with 9 mins to go, especially after going for it earlier on 4th down. 

And don't even get me started on the offensive play calling throwing at the LoS or throwing fade on 4th downs. Idiotic to say the least. 

How many critical drops did he have?  Fitz played MUCH better than the #s indicate.  Decker has to catch that 3rd and 2, Marshall has to catch that ball that was ultimately picked off, marshall has to catch that deep ball down the sidelines. 

Most of the passes not all were very poorly thrown last night. 

Most of the passes not all were very poorly thrown last night. 

he had us in position to win despite some awful decisions by the CS and some huge drops by his receivers.  I was very critical of Fitz the 1st qtr of the season but I love what he has done since the Wash game.  he wasn't great but he made plays to give us a chance in a game we shouldn't have had a chance b/c of the many mistakes we made.

While Fitzpatrick was off target a few times last night I think our receivers and Brandon Marshall in particular had very poor games.  Kerley, Decker and especially Marshall had some crushing drops.

I like the spirit and the talent that Marshall has brought to this team as much as the next  guy but we have to collectively stop giving him a total pass on his bad stuff.  Because he does have baggage and we have seen lots of it this year.  He has had stupid turnovers and huge drops on very catchable balls in the biggest parts of our biggest games and last night may have been even worse that the Eagles mess or the gimme TD pass in crunch time against New England.

Brandon Marshall is a double-edged sword.

A few times?  Fitz came out flat and ended up terrible. 

He started off slow in the rain.  Both QBs did.  He was not bad overall and would have been much better if not for egregious drops by all of our WRs but most especially Marshall.

He started off slow in the rain.  Both QBs did.  He was not bad overall and would have been much better if not for egregious drops by all of our WRs but most especially Marshall.

plenty of finger pointing and excuses from the fitzpologists today, glad you guys could make it 

plenty of finger pointing and excuses from the fitzpologists today, glad you guys could make it 

Catchable balls going right through his hands for first downs and in one case for a turnover.  The other one would have been a TD.  

Good job there Geno fanboy.

His list of obvious screw-ups is getting longer every week and yet you see no isssue.  Why am I not surprised?

Catchable balls going right through his hands for first downs and in one case for a turnover.  The other one would have been a TD.  

Good job there Geno fanboy.

His list of obvious screw-ups is getting longer every week and yet you see no isssue.  Why am I not surprised?

remind me when I've ever made an excuse for geno smith? Unlike you, I don't make excuses for loser QB's 

remind me when I've ever made an excuse for geno smith? Unlike you, I don't make excuses for loser QB's 

Your list of excuses, defenses and alibis for Garbage Smith is longer than a Giraffe's neck

Bad coaching, bad weopons, needs time....

The whole ridiculous gamut

All to cover up the real answer

SUCKS WORSE THAN JAMARCUS RUSSELL

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Every single thread you defend him in.

Your excuses for Geno are as legendary as they are common and predictable.  Bad O-Line, No running game, bad receivers, put into the starting line-up too soon, change in offensive coordinator, bad Head coach, and so on and so forth ad infinitum. 

What I am talking about is at least recognizing when Brandon Marshall screws up since you insist on giving him a free pass as well.

Every single thread you defend him in.

Your excuses for Geno are as legendary as they are common and predictable.  Bad O-Line, No running game, bad receivers, put into the starting line-up too soon, change in offensive coordinator, bad Head coach, and so on and so forth ad infinitum. 

What I am talking about is at least recognizing when Brandon Marshall screws up since you insist on giving him a free pass as well.

Marshall is trying like hell to make Fitz look decent but its quite evident he cant balls under thrown,overthrown, skipping off the turf yes I saw this in person up close and real. 

Archived