Does buffalo game get flexed?

jetsfan719

steelers are playing Cleveleand ,  even if the Browns didnt want to tank for the #1 pick  there is no way the Steelers are losing

There is only one game that could compete with the Jets and Bills, and that is Packers  Vikes,  if  Packers lose and Vikes win then their game will be for the Division Title 

steelers are playing Cleveleand ,  even if the Browns didnt want to tank for the #1 pick  there is no way the Steelers are losing

There is only one game that could compete with the Jets and Bills, and that is Packers  Vikes,  if  Packers lose and Vikes win then their game will be for the Division Title 

Steelers just lost to the Ravens.  There is a way every team can lose.  If the Vikes win today, there really isn't anything they are playing for the last week.  

I believe the Jets game gets flexed most likely.

See how things play out. Because the game may be irrelevant if the Steelers lose next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is why it won't. If the steelers lose the jets game is meaningless. Prob play the two games at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its looking like it may come down to that. Odell is suspended and Green Bay is getting dominated so far against Arizona. That Arizona defense is legit. 

Wow, and as soon as I said how legit the Cards defense is they just picked Rodgers in the endzone. 

It looks like we will be playing on Sunday Night, I really don't want to though, I hate night games. The NFC playoff picture is more or less set so there is very little at stake. 

This might give the Jets and advantage though; if the Jets clinch due to 2 Denver losses or a Steeler's loss then they can rest players if they choose to. The interesting thing here is if Denver loses just one game and we beat Buffalo, we not only make the playoffs but get the 5 seed and play Houston in the first round. 

Just looked at the SH prices for the game.  You could get in for the price of parking at MetLife.

But who wants to go to Buffalo in January?

Also heard the early doppler says snow showers in the 30's.

I saw the weather forecast too.  I guess we are expecting less than an inch that day.  

Let me also add that beating Jets who need the game in a meaningless game (for Buffalo) is the ultimate moral victory. And we know how much Rex loves those. I still say if Jets don't blow the doors off of Buffalo we get knocked out first round of playoffs. There is a strange fact in cross country running: most guys don't get passed on the hill, they get passed at the top of the hill after easing up. Let's hope the Pats weren't the hill.

They couldn't beat the Ravens, nothing is a given

Let me also add that beating Jets who need the game in a meaningless game (for Buffalo) is the ultimate moral victory. And we know how much Rex loves those. I still say if Jets don't blow the doors off of Buffalo we get knocked out first round of playoffs. There is a strange fact in cross country running: most guys don't get passed on the hill, they get passed at the top of the hill after easing up. Let's hope the Pats weren't the hill.

BILLS fans want NOTHING more now than to keep us out!

What we do or don't do against the Bills will have nothing to do with what we do in the playoffs 

WTF, next week is a playoff game, jets lose they are out of playoffs

Duh, wtf, the point was made that if we squeak by, don't blow the Bills out we lose min the first round.  No sh*t we have to make the playoffs first.  Didn't think i5 needed to be explained. 

pay attention.  Stop drinking 

Oh oh and if we lose we're not necessarily out.  

Duh, wtf, the point was made that if we squeak by, don't blow the Bills out we lose min the first round.  No sh*t we have to make the playoffs first.  Didn't think i5 needed to be explained. 

pay attention.  

Oh oh and if we lose we're not necessarily out.  

Learn the english language then, your post made zero sense

Learn the english language then, your post made zero sense

Learn the English language?  Lol, the language was correct.  You didn't read the entire post, the post I was responding to and then get pissy?  At least you are consistent. 

Archived