cut / trade geno smith ? ? ?

kelly

On 2/12/2016 at 6:21 PM, PatsFanTX said:

He's had one good year out of 11 seasons in the NFL.

No team out there will give him a large contract.

If there is a team who thinks that simply getting competent QB play will put them into the mix then I can see such a team overpaying Fitz

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, EM31 said:

If there is a team who thinks that simply getting competent QB play will put them into the mix then I can see such a team overpaying Fitz

Fitz is worth more to the Jets than any other team.  He is a perfect fit for Gailey's offense and has great chemistry with Marshall & Decker.  I honestly do not think he can be as good on another team.

33 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Fitz is worth more to the Jets than any other team.  He is a perfect fit for Gailey's offense and has great chemistry with Marshall & Decker.  I honestly do not think he can be as good on another team.

I understand how he fits us.  The question is would anyone else pay or overpay to get competent quarterbacking?  I think that is likely and likely to drive up the price.

5 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Why is he not the best available back up for us????

If the Jets bring back Fitz and he gets hurt, who would you rather see QB? Geno or Petty? The Jets have to hope Petty is ready to take on the #2 duties. The Jets know what Geno is and he isn't. It doesn't behoove the Jets to waste anymore time on him. 

20 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Why is he not the best available back up for us????

Because he's a f*cking punk which no one likes. Don't you get it? He only avoided getting cut after the IK incident because he was the starting QB at that juncture. Now, with Fitz having played as well as he did and Petty likely being promoted to 2nd string Geno is garbage. MOST fans are just counting the says until he gets cut. They'll rejoice when it happens. I would surmise it is likely the same with the players.

53 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

Because he's a f*cking punk which no one likes. Don't you get it? He only avoided getting cut after the IK incident because he was the starting QB at that juncture. Now, with Fitz having played as well as he did and Petty likely being promoted to 2nd string Geno is garbage. MOST fans are just counting the says until he gets cut. They'll rejoice when it happens. I would surmise it is likely the same with the players.

You're an idiot. 

17 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

If the Jets bring back Fitz and he gets hurt, who would you rather see QB? Geno or Petty? The Jets have to hope Petty is ready to take on the #2 duties. The Jets know what Geno is and he isn't. It doesn't behoove the Jets to waste anymore time on him. 

Geno Smith had the worst WRs in the NFL when he was our QB he still managed to win 8 games 

Unbelievable, a fan base having a major disagreement over Ryan Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith and Bryce Petty .  And we have the un mitigated gawl to call the someone's else franchise a laughing stock and a circus .

Fighting over a perennial loser and 2 never was .

10 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

Figures that about your speed. But the facts are still at JetsFansUnited. You're on the hook and don't try backing out. That makes you a pussy if you do.

We agree for $50 to charity NOT to you. There is no way in hell I would pay you a cent. Plus it's like a year away so not super worried about it.

20 hours ago, YankeeJet22 said:

You're an idiot. 

So why do you claim I an idiot, might I ask? Because I called Geno Smith a f*cking punk? So what, you like him? If you do, you're probably the ONLY one. And when a guy like that beats up old men and gets into very trivial, embarrassing altercations in the locker room when Geno is in the ultimate leadership position, what conclusion do YOU draw???????

This, on top of the fact, he absolutely f*cking sucked as the starting QB. So what's left for you to defend?????

Or maybe you just don't like my attitude and language? Let me tell you, I am expressing it exactly the way it should be expressed. Geno Smith is a terrible QB and an even worse person.

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

We agree for $50 to charity NOT to you. There is no way in hell I would pay you a cent. Plus it's like a year away so not super worried about it.

Never said it was to me, but it figures you would use that as an excuse to run your mouth. $50 goes to Elias at JesFansUnited when the Jets cut Geno Smith which they certainly will before the players take the field in 2016. Get ready.

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Geno Smith had the worst WRs in the NFL when he was our QB he still managed to win 8 games 

Using the same metrics for geno as people did for rex eh?  The 8 wins was an aberration, we got killed in most games we lost and just using ones eyeballs to see the qb he was sh*ttastic.

Archived