Pokemon Go: A new Societal Low

Gas2No99

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, gEYno said:

Saw some gigantic steroided-out guy who was in his mid to late 30s on the train this morning wearing a t-shirt that was at least two sizes two small complaining to his friend something about his Wartotle.

Tried not to laugh.

Believe that size is what they call ,"Extra medium."

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Lol this is yet another case of guys on the internet who probably dont have overly attractive wives or gfs bashing a young cutie just because she doesnt fit into that typical barbie doll type look that society pushes.

To me she is cute. Young. Skinny. Wacky. Elf like cute.

Im sure if you were drinking with your buddies poolside on a vacation and she strolled by in a little bikini the cinversation wouldnpause for a second, she would be checked out and sexual commentary would ensue.

You know im right. I always see it like it is my fellow faggots

Lol this is yet another case of a guy on the internet seeing a picture of a young, small and rather ordinary young lady and calling our spouses unattractive because we dont share the same opinion.  So pokemon go and stuff...  

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Lol this is yet another case of a guy on the internet seeing a picture of a young, small and rather ordinary young lady and calling our spouses unattractive because we dont share the same opinion.  So pokemon go and stuff...  

Shes cute. You just dont have taste. I like a variety of chicks

I didnt call anyones spouses anything. Theres this thing though on the net where guys bash girls who arent pamela anderson. But in real life most of those guys couldnt get the girl they bashed for a variety of reasons.

Again...im right. Because its true

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Shes cute. You just dont have taste. I like a variety of chicks

I didnt call anyones spouses anything. Theres this thing though on the net where guys bash girls who arent pamela anderson. But in real life most of those guys couldnt get the girl they bashed for a variety of reasons.

Again...im right. Because its true

Zooey-Deschanel-Long-Hairstyle-Curls-wit

imagejpeg

Zoey in junior high.  

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 2:32 PM, The Crusher said:

Moderation sucks.

I've been saying this for years but you guys won't knock it off.

Pokemon and other such nonsense has an essential function in the social media age. I love pokemon/I hate pokemon/I hate people who hate pokemon devolves into the same reactionary/counterreactionary sh*tspiral as I love blacklivesmatter/I hate blacklivesmatter/I hate people who hate blacklivesmatter and the like without anybody actually catching bruises. I mean we sit around all day and argue about whether Geno Smith is the worst quarterback in history or just a pile of llama excrement in a person costume. Is there really a difference?

27 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I always what happened to tthe chick from lost. It doesnt get any better than her. To me. So dont get your panties in a bunch

images.jpg

Now that's a very attractive woman.  I'm just not into younger looking woman anymore.  So the Pokemon chick comment creeped me out more than anything.  I'm 50 with a 14,17 and 26 years old daughters.  I know this sounds corny but I find my wife the end all of woman for me. Combination of just naturally beautiful on the inside as well as the outside and her innate ability to tolerate my fat ass.  

Pokemon-Go-Playing Tourist Mugged In Central Park

160719PokemonGo.jpeg
(Drew Angerer/Getty)

A man from New Hampshire was mugged while playing Pokemon Go in Central Park on Saturday night, according to police. The 21-year-old was walking in search of pocket monsters near East 102nd Street and East Drive at around 6:50 p.m. when two toughs came up from behind and one said, "I have a gun. Give me your stuff," cops told reporters

The muggers grabbed the victim's iPhone, backpack, and wallet, then threw back the bag untouched, police said. "Don't try to remember us," one of the assailants purportedly ordered before the pair fled with the loot.

Subsequently, the victim managed to find some cops, and using the phone's location tracker, they caught up to two men who they say matched the victim's description on East 106th Street between Lexington and Third avenues. Officers arrested Bryan Matz, 37, of Kew Gardens, Queens, and Camacho Navla, 18, who is homeless. Police say they found some of the stolen items, but no gun.

The mugging was the second on Saturday in Central Park, following an early-morning robbery of a cyclist by three men. Central Park was the scene of just six robberies in 2016 through July 10th, according to NYPD data.

Central Park is a Pokemon Go hub that has attracted crowds of natives and out-of-towners alike to search for the cartoon creatures since the game's release the week before last. On Thursday night, the appearance of a rare Vaporeon in the park provoked a near-stampede as hundreds of gamers rushed to capture the critter.

NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton has about as much respect for the phenomenon as he does for the Black Lives Matter movement, calling Pokemon Go "a stupid craze," nay, "one of the stupidest ones I've seen."

Pokemon Go safety tips issued by the NYPD direct players to always "stay aware of your surroundings."

17 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I've been saying this for years but you guys won't knock it off.

Pokemon and other such nonsense has an essential function in the social media age. I love pokemon/I hate pokemon/I hate people who hate pokemon devolves into the same reactionary/counterreactionary sh*tspiral as I love blacklivesmatter/I hate blacklivesmatter/I hate people who hate blacklivesmatter and the like without anybody actually catching bruises. I mean we sit around all day and argue about whether Geno Smith is the worst quarterback in history or just a pile of llama excrement in a person costume. Is there really a difference?

I hate portion control.  I hate people who love portion control .  Yes this site is too heavily moderated .  Yet you are on your second screen name with the next two picked out.  At least we give second chances.  I love second chances .  I love people that give second chances.  

Woman Gets Stuck In Tree Playing Pokémon Go, As You Do

072116poketree.jpg
Just some normal Pokémon stuff (via Facebook)

Here's the thing about Pokémon Go that only Poké masters will understand: when you talk about catching 'em all, you're catching every m*therf*cking one of 'em. Gonna reveal your cheating heart if you snag one? Sorry, love waits for no Pokéman. Gotta romp around a graveyard? Can do! Going up a tree IN a cemetery with no plan on how to get down? As one New Jersey woman showed us, that's absolutely the right thing to do.

ABC7 reports that a woman playing Pokémon Go in Clarksboro New Jersey's Eglington Cemetery went up a tree to catch a Pokémon, only to realize she couldn't get herself down once she was up there. As a result she had to be picked out of the tree by the East Greenwhich Township Fire and Rescue, like a cat or a kite.

The local fire department took everything in stride, but also reminded people to "take heed of all of the warnings and be careful not to put yourself into bad situations" while playing Pokémon Go. That being said, if we see a Pokémon hanging off the edge of the Brooklyn Bridge, will we hang off the bridge to get it? Believe that.

So, I just found out that my very good friend, who's getting married next Friday, plays this game somewhat obsessively...

He explained to me that you can buy bait which will catch pokemon wherever you put it...

We are going to the venue the night before the wedding for a rehearsal.  Thoughts on buying $20 worth of bait and putting it all over the venue, and then just seeing what happens at his wedding?

On July 28, 2016 at 4:00 PM, chirorob said:

Sheer brilliance.

What a DISGUSTING WASTE OF OBESE & VULGAR HUMAN TRASH. 

Thank you for making my point with that video, it highlights why I started this thread. 

END THREAD. 

Archived