RV - Anyone here own one?

Maxman

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, JiF said:

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SERIOUSLY considering it. I found a 2007 RV with 29,000 miles on it. Really close to scheduling an inspection right after we agree to a purchase price. Tailgating would be so much fun in this thing!

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am SERIOUSLY considering it. I found a 2007 RV with 29,000 miles on it. Really close to scheduling an inspection right after we agree to a purchase price. Tailgating would be so much fun in this thing!

Plus, we could just meet in the RV for our 'rendezvous'.

Your third stair creaks, I'm afraid of waking Lauren. 

For roughly the past 20 years my dad, brothers and I have taken a 1987 "Minnie Winnie" to every Jet home game, and many other locations (Heinz Field, Gillette several times, Buffalo several times, etc etc).  We don't really know tailgating any other way. 

Actually just last week we dropped it off with an RV guy in Hackensack who is re-doing all of our upholstery, carpets, and ceiling so we are righty-tighty for the season.

Totally recommend getting one, if you have a place to keep it of course.

It looks like this (though this is not ours):

maxresdefault.jpg

On 8/2/2016 at 9:09 PM, Maxman said:

Do you own an RV? Do you tailgate with one? I am really getting the itch. If you have one I want to hear from you!

I know a guy who knows a guy. He is said to be 'fairly' responsible .......

il_570xN.788605951_luax.jpg

10 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Does this mean you're going to sell JetNation and ask us to update our email addresses to help fund this purchase?

No, no not at all. Don't think of this as a sale, think of it as a partnership. We are partnering so that....anyway I will explain but please update your email address. That part is very important. :)

JetNation is not for sale. But the email thing, definitely do that just in case, lol.

Archived