Rich Cimini changes his tune on QB Competition

Jetsbb

6 hours ago, Jet Blast said:

IDK... I just don't see the big deal. McCown came in and looked worse than expected PLUS Hack looked better than expected EQUALS the're closer together then many thought. Thank you Captain Obvious!

McCown came in looking worse than expected? I expected him to suck and he delivered. Expectations met.

7 hours ago, Jet Blast said:

IDK... I just don't see the big deal. McCown came in and looked worse than expected PLUS Hack looked better than expected EQUALS the're closer together then many thought. Thank you Captain Obvious!

"Worse than expected, better than expected, many thought." Expected by whom? Thought by whom? Rich was declaring there was no competition and openly putting it in quotes and calling it a "so called" competition.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

No sir..YOU are the one..who delivered. Expectations exceeded.

Thanks but it was Slats that banned him. I just posted it to try and look cool in front of you guys. Max took my banning priveledges because I just kept banning myself over and over and over again every night.  Same reason Gramma made me wear mittens to sleep when I was I was a teenager. " Crusher put your damn sleep  mittens on,  your shaking the entire damn house!" 

19 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Remember when Rich was mockingly calling it a fake competition and then putting it upon himself to say it is a fact Josh Mccown will be the starting QB not even qualifying it as an opinion? Now.....

"2. The quarterback gap isn't as wide as we thought. Christian Hackenberg performed a little better than expected and Josh McCown -- aka the kindergarten teacher -- wasn't quite as sharp as anticipated, especially in minicamp. McCown remains the favorite to start, but it's not an insurmountable lead. Hackenberg has to show he can perform in preseason games. Bryce Petty is running third. No matter how it shakes out, it won't be pretty."

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/69401/jets-conclude-shocking-offseason-with-many-questions-few-answers

It's June. Nothing at this point matters.

On 6/17/2017 at 10:06 PM, The Crusher said:

Thanks but it was Slats that banned him. I just posted it to try and look cool in front of you guys. Max took my banning priveledges because I just kept banning myself over and over and over again every night.  Same reason Gramma made me wear mittens to sleep when I was I was a teenager. " Crusher put your damn sleep  mittens on,  your shaking the entire damn house!" 

Sleep eating?

• 1 month later...

Archived