Maxman

### Jets \ Titans -- Preseason Is Here, Game Thread ###

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

And yet the approach with Hack is to build his confidence by only asking him to do was stuff. Seems like a double standard by the coaches.

I thought he was being facetious, regarding the 55 yard field goal.  I don't think they're judging anything at that distance, since the vast majority of the field goal attempts are under 40 yards.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Just now, bostonmajet said:

I wouldn't call them wind sprints exactly, but I like the energy and leadership; much different feel than last year.

The key is they are having fun!!!

Defense looks for real; not having to make excuses for you...

Hack threw well; made good decisions, showed poise; didn't get killed; even scrambled well.

I just don't see the point in running stupid plays with 1:00 to go; either practice 2 minute offense; or kneel down IMO.

4 minutes ago, JETSfan4life_1 said:

Hack looks good nice game manager with no crazy force passes. on the other hand phucking jalin marshall is a drive killer and couple other receivers.  these dudes need to make love to the jug like right after the game, seriuosly, these drop balls man.....

ill say it again ... by week 1 our starting WRs could definitely include ArDarius and Chad.

3 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

I thought he was being facetious, regarding the 55 yard field goal.  I don't think they're judging anything at that distance, since the vast majority of the field goal attempts are under 40 yards.

Ya, probably was. Dunno. 

8 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

I don't think that I am overreacting here when I say based on the first half....

I'm thinking SB Here!!

Anybody else with me!! :) 

Just made my reservations.

Conservatively speaking the defense looks all time great.

20 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Hackenberg looks worlds better than last year, but 4.7 YPA is...uh...not good

If I had to guess, the coaching staff is ecstatic with how he's performed. West Coast offense, young QB. Take what the defense gives you. If not for a couple of drops he could have put some points on the board. They aren't going to ask him to air out just yet. 

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If I had to guess, the coaching staff is ecstatic with how he's performed. West Coast offense, young QB. Take what the defense gives you. If not for a couple of drops he could have put some points on the board. They aren't going to ask him to air out just yet. 

He's also getting no time to throw this line is gonna get him killed

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Don't be bringing none a dat logic mumbo jumbo in here! logic is for da devil!

21 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Hackenberg looks worlds better than last year, but 4.7 YPA is...uh...not good

I don't know about that.  Around these parts, I've always heard that the combination of a high completion percentage, low YPA, and lack of points proves the true greatness of the QB, and failure of all others.