PATRIOTS SHOULD FEAR JETS THE MOST

Pragmatic Bus

The jets have a habbit of destroying lives.

out of all the patriots remaining games. jets are the most dangerous team that i see, not because Jets are tough but because they have a history of ending Patriot streaks.

as a matter of fact i preedict that "if" the patriots are undefeated when they meet the jets they might lose

out of all the patriots remaining games. jets are the most dangerous team that i see, not because Jets are tough but because they have a history of ending Patriot streaks.

as a matter of fact i preedict that "if" the patriots are undefeated when they meet the jets they might lose

You had me through that sentence. After? Not so much so.

If by saying ending streaks you mean ending the 7 or 8 game streak they had beating us every year, then yes, we did end the streak. But then again, everyone gets lucky every once in a while. This team couldn't beat Appalachian State the way they're playing football right now.

A very small part of me says the Jets will absolutely destroy the Pats....and then I wake up and smell the coffee and guess what I think will happen. BB will want to crush the Jets, and if you think he has been running up the score you have seen nothing yet.

Now that being said, Mangina should be aware of this and all of the players as well. And they should be prepared to play a big time game.

If they come out the way they have been (i.e. sleep walking through the season), then the Jets will get a beating and all the talk of cheating will be put to rest, at least from BB and the Pats side.

can I have some of what you smoked ? because it apparently causes some awesome hallucinations !!!!!

My guess NBC will make this the Sunday night game -- so not only we get humiliated we get it done so the whole country can watch -- Kraft can make it happen --

They can't as NBC kept the Eagles vs. Pats game next week. The Pats have hit the magic number of 6 National night games.

CBS could move the game to 4:15 if they wanted to.

They can't as NBC kept the Eagles vs. Pats game next week. The Pats have hit the magic number of 6 National night games.

CBS could move the game to 4:15 if they wanted to.

6 REGULAR season national night games. I'm not sure what time they will play the super bowl, but that too will be in front of a national audience. This will be the game where everybody enjoys aaron kampan ripping tom brady's head off and spiking it on the fist of AJ Hawk.

(this is the only hope i have left in this season)

6 REGULAR season national night games. I'm not sure what time they will play the super bowl, but that too will be in front of a national audience. This will be the game where everybody enjoys aaron kampan ripping tom brady's head off and spiking it on the fist of AJ Hawk.

(this is the only hope i have left in this season)

I hate to break it to you Drago, but the Cowboys are better than the Packers.

There aint a chance in hell of us beating NE. It kills me to say it but thay are so much better than us it's ridiculous.

There's always a chance! Slim though it might be, there's always a chance to win in any game until the point of "time" makes the scoring of enough points insurmountable. Coming along late in the 4th qtr, can be a blessing and then a curse, because of time. This is true for any team coming from behind, not only the Jets.

Archived