Jets- miami score predictions

faba

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We beat them last year 41-10...with KC at QB and a much weaker team. The Dolphins are weaker now than they were then. But they do have Pennington, so that means you need to give us at least 1 pick 6 for our defense.

38-13 Jets.

that's correct lawn-Dwight Lowery will take Noodle to the HIZZY or is it hizzie

note to self: never use that expression ever again-you're way too white

We beat them last year 41-10...with KC at QB and a much weaker team. The Dolphins are weaker now than they were then. But they do have Pennington, so that means you need to give us at least 1 pick 6 for our defense.

38-13 Jets.

Im sorry everything else you wrote just became blurry after that statement.

Fins 9

Jets 6

Nugent misses 3 FGs.

Hurricane Hanna wreaks havoc.

the hurricane will have no effect on Sunday's game Guns...BTW ATTN: BP-bring your sunscreen my brother you will again be muttering the words "I am sweating profusely" sunny and 92 degrees

the hurricane will have no effect on Sunday's game Guns...BTW ATTN: BP-bring your sunscreen my brother you will again be muttering the words "I am sweating profusely" sunny and 92 degrees

well in that case:

Jets 27

Fish 9

Favre 18-27, 200 yards, 2 TDs

Jones 21-87 yards, 1 TD

Keller 4-37 yards, 1 TD

Cotchery 8-102, 1 TD

Nugent 2 FGs

Pennington gets blindsided by Ghoulston on a blitz and is out for the season.

28 Jets

15 Dolfags

5 fg's for the game.

Chad gets them to the 20 yd line each time but can't throw the fade route because he

wasted all his energy by using 40 plays to get to the 20 yd line each time.

Oh please let him throw the fade route. It only worked 1 of of 5 times for him

when he was on the Jets.

Jets 21

Fins 17

Favre with 2 TD passes and 1 INT, Leon Washington with a KR TD. Nugent goes 0/1.

Penny with a TD, Ronnie Brown rips off a long TD run. But in the last two minutes, Darrelle Revis picks off Pennington, sealing the win.

Yeah I know, it's a bit close. But these are division rivals after all.

Jets 21

Fins 17

Favre with 2 TD passes and 1 INT, Leon Washington with a KR TD. Nugent goes 0/1.

Penny with a TD, Ronnie Brown rips off a long TD run. But in the last two minutes, Darrelle Revis picks off Pennington, sealing the win.

Yeah I know, it's a bit close. But these are division rivals after all.

This is the key. Jet/Phin games always seem to be close. With the exception of our crap the bed performance at the end of last season, I cant remember a game decided by more than 7 points.

This is the key. Jet/Phin games always seem to be close. With the exception of our crap the bed performance at the end of last season, I cant remember a game decided by more than 7 points.

this could be close but if the jets come out runnin on all cylinders there very well could be a blowout here. & thats whats great about the nfl. ya just never know for sure

Archived