Justin Miller Cut: MERGED

jetslove

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's what I said, Carroll is terrible.

Carroll is good on special teams. Miller, at this point, can only return kicks. He can't even return punts though. Leon can do both just as effectively.

It's a shame he just never "got it".

I always thought he could be a dangerous slot reciever.

Sheeesh, isnt there at least 4-5 guys you could cut before Justin?:confused:

Who?

Miller has done a great job of warming the bench this year. If I recall correctly, he has exactly one touch on a kickoff return and he's seen the field maybe a handful of plays on defense this entire season. He's also a FA after this year.

Sheeesh, isnt there at least 4-5 guys you could cut before Justin?

No. Miller is one of the two worst cover corners in the league in maybe the last five years. Carroll is the other one and he's healthy. We're not carrying eight. Hence no game show.

Stupid move, it should've been Ahmad Carroll to get the axe.

Its better to have two great return men than it is to have one. Then again, you can't say you didn't see this coming. Miller has been in Mangini's doghouse via his play at Cornerback since the beginning of the 2006 season.

is it true? i don't see it on espn or rotoworld yet..

Yes its true.

Mangini announced it in his Press Conference and if you're signed up on NewYorkJets.com for team alerts via text message you would've gotten one about a half hour ago which I did.

The Jets shouldn't be cutting anybody before the Pats game so the player could be signed by the Pats.

They should have just IR'd somebody useless like Eric Smith.

Justin Miller sucks as a CB, of course, but I'm against cutting any player before the Pats game. Plus, did Law's fat ass pass his physical?

Archived