Justin Miller Cut: MERGED

jetslove

If I were a Rams fan, I might feel the need to stick up for him.

It's possible Miller could end up down here, we need secondary help. Did Miller ever do anything good while a Jet?

Good on KR/PR, but that's about it. Horrible in coverage.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Jets shouldn't be cutting anybody before the Pats game so the player could be signed by the Pats.

They should have just IR'd somebody useless like Eric Smith.

Justin Miller sucks as a CB, of course, but I'm against cutting any player before the Pats game. Plus, did Law's fat ass pass his physical?

'...so if the receiver breaks inside, I fall down. If he breaks outside, I sort of run around in a circle until I'm facing the wrong way when he catches it six yards behind me.'

I'd love for Belichick to know what Miller thinks the playbook is. Call it counterespionage.

'...so if the receiver breaks inside, I fall down. If he breaks outside, I sort of run around in a circle until I'm facing the wrong way when he catches it six yards behind me.'

I'd love for Belichick to know what Miller thinks the playbook is. Call it counterespionage.

lolza

The last of Herms legacy - his first 2 picks of 05 were the schwansing of all time.

I know it wasn't only his decision - but that asshat had his mits in it.

Go open up a restaurant and quit fvking up football you idiot.

The last of Herms legacy - his first 2 picks of 05 were the schwansing of all time.

I know it wasn't only his decision - but that asshat had his mits in it.

Go open up a restaurant and quit fvking up football you idiot.

out of Herman Edwards' the 36 draft picks NJ, we have 5 left-6 if you want to count Nugent

Bryan Thomas

Chris Baker

Jerricho Cotchery

Sione Pohua and

Kerry Rhodes

out of Herman Edwards' the 36 draft picks NJ, we have 5 left-6 if you want to count Nugent

Bryan Thomas

Chris Baker

Jerricho Cotchery

Sione Pohua and

Kerry Rhodes

How many are waiting tables or selling cars (no offense eC) is the better guage SoFla:D

LOL.

Not disapointed at all to hear this. Guy never showed me crap outside of his rookie training camp when he looked awesome. He's never been on the field and NOT gotten toasted.

Agreed. Got the impression that as a 2nd rounder, Miller thought he was guranteed a roster spot. Between injuries and lousy defensive work, paying his salary no longer amde sense. Washington does returns bettter than he does.

Justin Miller is 1 of the best KO return men in the league. He at least offers something.

What the hell does Eric Smith offer? Why keep Smith over Miller?

And what happens if Leon gets injured/gets more touches on offense and can no longer be our KO return man? Who's going to return kicks at a high level for us?

Sorry but this move is stupid and short-sighted.

Justin Miller is 1 of the best KO return men in the league. He at least offers something.

And what happens if Leon gets injured/gets more touches on offense and can no longer be our KO return man? Who's going to return kicks at a high level for us?

Brad Smith.

I thought the same thing as far as KO's are concerned. The only one I can see stepping up with blazing speed and good hands is Clowney.

He's our 6th string corner and hasn't seen the field since 2006. With Westhoff's history of return men, there's absolutely no reason to think he wouldn't find an adequate replacement. The guy was as big a waste of a roster spot as it gets. I'd rather carry two kickers.

1-Eric Smith is a safety and Miller is (supposed to be) a CB

2-Ahmad Carroll

With Westhoff's history of return men, there's absolutely no reason to think he wouldn't find an adequate replacement.

Midseason? Doubtful.

Lets not forget that the years in-between Chad Morton (good return guy) and Miller/Leon (great return men) our KO return game was nothing special. Why risk losing that when you can cut a player who contributes absolutely nothing, like Eric Smith?

This team isnt good enough to where we can afford to lose any ground in any phase of the game. And thats exactly what would happen now if Leon had to stop returning kicks (for w/e reason).

Midseason? Doubtful.

Lets not forget that the years in-between Chad Morton (good return guy) and Miller/Leon (great return men) our KO return game was nothing special. Why risk losing that when you can cut a player who contributes absolutely nothing, like Eric Smith?

This team isnt good enough to where we can afford to lose any ground in any phase of the game. And thats exactly what would happen now if Leon had to stop returning kicks (for w/e reason).

we saw Miller catch and return one kick this year Bart and who's to say he hasn't lost that half step that made him a good KOR man....as I said I think it could have a lot to do with the cap that we let him go and signed Ty Law

we saw Miller catch and return one kick this year Bart and who's to say he hasn't lost that half step that made him a good KOR man....as I said I think it could have a lot to do with the cap that we let him go and signed Ty Law

I hear ya. But I just think Mangini loves his handjob boy Eric Smith alittle too much.

Yeah, maybe in 2006.... What makes you think he's the same guy since then? He hasn't returned a kick since then.

I would have liked to IR Smith instead as well, but Miller is crap as well. The only worry I have about losing him is the information he might give away.

I hear ya. But I just think Mangini loves his handjob boy Eric Smith alittle too much.

he gave Abram Elam his job-he can't be too in love with his technique...maybe he needs to start using some better cream-if there was somebody better Smith too would be gone...and again. Justin Miller is a CB Eric Smith a safety

Archived