Justin Miller Cut: MERGED

jetslove

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not a surprise.

It was a mistake to release Miller. Someone should have been IR'd (uh......Eric Smith?).

The only way that this isn't a mistake is if Miller has the Greek Army stowed away in his belly, ready to bust the hatch and open the gates so we can slay the Patriots in their sleep.

This is not a surprise.

It was a mistake to release Miller. Someone should have been IR'd (uh......Eric Smith?).

The only way that this isn't a mistake is if Miller has the Greek Army stowed away in his belly, ready to bust the hatch and open the gates so we can slay the Patriots in their sleep.

I agree with you why release miller if anything get rid of eric smith.

WHY???

Its obvious Fredo released him so if he did clear waivers NE would talk to him.

It's interesting the pats fans have selected the name "Fredo"

As if the stealing of $1,000,000 from a dying old man, and the betrayal of the real "Godfather" of the NFL, the Tuna, isn't worthy of a .38 behind the ear.

Thursday night "The Weasel" sleeps with fishes.

You guys beleive anything! Yeesh!

Do you really think Law was close to signing with the Pats? No way. Law is too rich for Pioli and BB. Law was just using the Pats to squeeze more money out of the Jets. Duh. Say what you will about Law, but he is one savvy business man. The Business being Ty Law.

Miller? Again, depends on the salary demand. I say sign the guy, suck info out of him, have him practice and see how it goes....as a special teams guy. Honetly, I do not want to see Welker, Faulk returning punts and I do not want to see Hobbs returning ko's.

Do you really think Law was close to signing with the Pats? No way. Law is too rich for Pioli and BB. Law was just using the Pats to squeeze more money out of the Jets. Duh. Say what you will about Law, but he is one savvy business man. The Business being Ty Law.

Miller? Again, depends on the salary demand. I say sign the guy, suck info out of him, have him practice and see how it goes....as a special teams guy. Honetly, I do not want to see Welker, Faulk returning punts and I do not want to see Hobbs returning ko's.

A Prayer,

Dear god of all things football, please have Justin Miller returning punts for the Patriots Thursday night

Amen and amen

A Prayer,

Dear god of all things football, please have Justin Miller returning punts for the Patriots Thursday night

Amen and amen

That's how I feel about making Favre throw. You know he'll screw it up eventually. Amen, amen and amen! Lord Farve giveth to the Pats! ;)

Sorry, but what are the chances of Miller signing AND playing tomorrow? Um - how does none sound? I was thinking future games.

It's interesting the pats fans have selected the name "Fredo"

As if the stealing of $1,000,000 from a dying old man, and the betrayal of the real "Godfather" of the NFL, the Tuna, isn't worthy of a .38 behind the ear.

Thursday night "The Weasel" sleeps with fishes.

:rl: Great post !!!

:-k Funny, we do. :biggrin:

Miller has to still clear waivers, so he can't sign with anyone outright just yet. If a team with a worse record than the Pats claim him (I can see the Browns needing CB help or even the Chiefs), then the Pats will never get him.

Archived