Jets - Pats: Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you ****ing idiots realize who we are playing?? Injuries or not they are 6-3 and playing some pretty damn good football and we are up by 11 at halftime. Even still some of you dickheads (cough cough ecurb and Irish Jet) still want to piss all over this team. **** off already.

Yes, I realize who we are playing. Just liek I realize that if Dustin Keller can catch a god damn pass that hits him in the numbers, and our team closed out the half, we'd be looking at a 28-6 lead and game over..

Instead we have an 11 point lead and the Pats getting the ball to start the half, when our defense has looked like **** all night..

Ill be an ******* just to you cause you dont offer anything but negativity...EVER. We are up in this game and YOURE the one calling for peoples heads.

Guys this fighting is embarassing. Discuss the game and let's seriously relax with the negativity. They are up at the half.

Deep breaths everyone.

Maybe you can remind him that the JETS #2 CB just got beat by the Pats scrub WR...

If the JETS didnt sign Law this week this game would be the other way around... Lowery is a weak spot... a guy who hasnt played all year is better than him with 3 days practice...

That Cotchery catch is one of the best catches I've ever seen. I mean holy crap that was amazing.

That last drive didn't go to well but Jets fans have to feel great about that first half, defense was solid for the most part and the offense was very good. GO JETS

Tell me who the **** is lowery is going to cover if a GARBAGE WR is burning him from a GARBAGE QB? Who exactly can he cover?

He's a rookie, AS S HO LE!!!!

He's doing pretty good, he's on the team that's winning! Now go dig a hole and jump in it!!!

Nobody wants to hear you cry.

Maybe you can remind him that the JETS #2 CB just got beat by the Pats scrub WR...

If the JETS didnt sign Law this week this game would be the other way around... Lowery is a weak spot... a guy who hasnt played all year is better than him with 3 days practice...

STFU

Guys! THer's a reason for the frustration. We let them back in the game. They get the god damn ball and if considering they've gone up and down the field we are looking at 24-16 or 24-20 with 10 minutes left in the third..

Don't you guys get it that the ****ing game could've been over????

he's a F'n Rook, lay off him, ya think they are going Revis way

How old are you?

I know he's a rookie, I'm not saying he's doomed to be a scrub throughout his career but I really don't think he should be starting. That's my opinion. He's been a downer in what I believe was a GREAT performance in the first half.

Why does it matter how old I am?

Tell me who the **** is lowery is going to cover if a GARBAGE WR is burning him from a GARBAGE QB? Who exactly can he cover?

What part of shut the **** up do you not understand? I figured I could come into the game thread after weeks of not bothering with the idea that being 6-3 with a share of first place and beating up on the Pats pretty well would finally quiet you chicken little piece of **** fans up and maybe encourage you to actually cheer for the Jets instead of sitting on standby waiting for the slightest **** up to bitch and scream and spew the dumbest ****ing idiotic football statements humanly possible. Obvgiously I was wrong.

Archived