Congratulation 2008 New York Jets....Solid Season

JonEJet

It is to this fan base and for this pathetic franchise. Why do you think I'm seriously trying to switch teams? This loser mentality can only extend to the rest of your life.

Lol I'm with you. Add that with everyone saying "yay the Patsies aren't in!"

They aren't in cause we suck, no reason to take solace in that.

The Jet's were 1-1 in the games that were different than Division Winning Miami's (Tenn and Bengals) and the Division Winning Dolphins were 0-2 in games against opponents not played by the Jets (Houston and Baltimore). Therefore, the 14 common games the Jets were 8-6 and the Phins were 11-3.

SOLID SEASON??? SOLID PIECE OF **** NAMED BRETT FAVRE!!!

The Jet's were 1-1 in the games that were different than Division Winning Miami's (Tenn and Bengals) and the Division Winning Dolphins were 0-2 in games against opponents not played by the Jets (Houston and Baltimore). Therefore, the 14 common games the Jets were 8-6 and the Phins were 11-3.

SOLID SEASON??? SOLID PIECE OF **** NAMED BRETT FAVRE!!!

Do you put on a red nose before posting ?

WTF???? a good season?????? Bull ****!!!!!!!!! With the talent level on this team there is no reason to squander a division title by beating good teams and ****ting the bed when playing crap teams like the Seahawks, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos.......

Congratulations???? I think a big EFF YOU JETS!!!! would be more appropriate.

Oh yeah, I hope Mangini wakes up dead tomorrow

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar

That tomorrow

There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about

Tomorrow

Clears away the cobwebs,

And the sorrow

'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day

That's gray,

And lonely,

I just stick out my chin

And Grin,

And Say,

Oh

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!

I love ya

Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

Yeah ok.....& going from a 4 win season to a 9 win season looks good. Sure it looks good on paper. These jerko*fs were 8-3. EVERY team that winds up going 8-3 should make the playoffs every time. There are no excuses for this 2008 team. This year was a bust, exactly like last year. In the end the result was the same......NO PLAYOFFS!!!!!!! This year was worse, because they should have made the playoffs looking at the team after they beat Tenessee.

Yeah ok.....& going from a 4 win season to a 9 win season looks good. Sure it looks good on paper. These jerko*fs were 8-3. EVERY team that winds up going 8-3 should make the playoffs every time. There are no excuses for this 2008 team. This year was a bust, exactly like last year. In the end the result was the same......NO PLAYOFFS!!!!!!! This year was worse, because they should have made the playoffs looking at the team after they beat Tenessee.

The 4 to 9 win improvement means NOTHING.

11-5 > 9-7. Just saying.

Not making the playoffs = not making the playoffs.

Just sayin'.

(We both had crappy seasons and couldn't win when we had to, so it cost us big time. Now we're all thinking about the offseason. I could care less who's better between two non-playoff teams, as they both suck.)

Archived