Hey Guys!!!

TerrapinJet

i think it stemmed from me posting the lyrics to that kanye west song bigger faster stronger and said it was the brett ratliff theme song. I thought that would be a good thread. I think sooth disagreed.

Thats just strange.

Welcome to the site.

The local rules? We are pretty tolerant, just avoid personal attacks and any politics\religion. We try to avoid such things.

Unless one of the mods is wearing a dress that makes their ankles look fat. You can be honest with them.

Thanks for signing up.

Welcome to the site.

The local rules? We are pretty tolerant, just avoid personal attacks and any politics\religion. We try to avoid such things.

Unless one of the mods is wearing a dress that makes their ankles look fat. You can be honest with them.

Thanks for signing up.

So pretty much you're saying all of the mods are always fair game then?

Sooo..... you got banned for posting lyrics to a song and nothing else? :confused:

I know how that place runs better than anybody and I am calling shenanigans.

Regardless... welcome to *********.com :cheers:

there may have been other things....but it was all harmless. Like one time i opened up a threead called OFFICIAL JETS THREAD. about how the jets were awersome. that ended up in like a week long ban

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for signing up.

What's all this 'we' stuff? I thought you gave me the green light on personally attacking GG and Thor?

Stop changing the rules here Maxman.

there may have been other things....but it was all harmless. Like one time i opened up a threead called OFFICIAL JETS THREAD. about how the jets were awersome. that ended up in like a week long ban

I'd ban you for that. I was told never to tell a lie. The fact that you couldn't spell the lie doesn't help your cause.

Archived