Jim Rome: Nnamdi came on my show and said he thought he was 100% going to be a Jet

Blackout

I was listening and Rome asked him if there was a time during the process where he thought he might be a Jet to which he answered 100%.

I think he was saying he was 100% behind the idea of being a Jet if the Eagles hadn't entered the fray. It sounded more like he was trying not to upset anyone than actually saying he wanted to be a Jet... He reitterated the Eagles had been his # 1 since March.

Why? They could have had an identical team except Asomugha for Cromartie and still been well under the cap

This year, maybe. But that $60M would've had to come out of the cap eventually.

And really, I never saw the benefit in the first place. The plan seemed vain and misguided from the start. The Jets are talking about playing more zone this year, anyway, in an effort to further confuse QB's and collect more missed interceptions than Sanchez throws. You don't need two lockdown CB's to play more zone.

Why? They could have had an identical team except Asomugha for Cromartie and still been well under the cap

Slats like when the Jets suck.

How exactly does one do that? JiF wants to know!

This is like that situation where you say..."I have a friend, he's in this situation"...when the friend is actually you

I'm still very happy the Jets failed to sign him. Only better option would've been if they hadn't tried.

Oh, I'm glad they did.. It's the perfect hole card to play for trolls when klacko's try and play the rex effect card (As it pertains to FA's)...

Oh, I'm glad they did.. It's the perfect hole card to play for trolls when klacko's try and play the rex effect card (As it pertains to FA's)...

Haha... MONEY will always speak louder than Rex. There's nothing he can do about it, and its not a knock on him... its just how it is.

Haha... MONEY will always speak louder than Rex. There's nothing he can do about it, and its not a knock on him... its just how it is.

Oh i know.. i just find it amusing when people insist 95% of the league will take less to play for rex

Archived