Epic Fail

The Gun Of Bavaria

I guess the Bills are the only team thats making the playoffs this year, lol, because the last time I checked... The Jets are 2-1, just like most of the AFC.

This thread is an epic fail. It sucks.

The last time I checked... The Jets started off 2-1 last year and 3-3 back in 2009.

Missing the playoffs? Good. Then never watch another Jets game again this season.

Today's performance was pathetic, there's no doubt about that, but it's ridiculous to think that it has anything to do with how the team will continue from here on out. If this weeks' games meant so much then Tom Brady should be cut and the Patriots are going to be competing with the Jets for worst in the division, and the league. I'm furious, but there's no reason to think the season's over, that's idiotic.

I guess the Bills are the only team thats making the playoffs this year, lol, because the last time I checked... The Jets are 2-1, just like most of the AFC.

This thread is an epic fail. It sucks.

The last time I checked... The Jets started off 2-1 last year and 3-3 back in 2009.

Missing the playoffs? Good. Then never watch another Jets game again this season.

The Jets schedule is pretty damn hard from here. We still have the Ravens, the Patriots twice, the Bills twice, the Chargers, and the Eagles.

This team doesn't make the playoffs

what did you expect after flying across the country with a make shift Offensive Line. Did you really think the Raiders were going to roll over and play dead? The team that beat us almost beat the team that is in first place last week. Every team that the Jets play are going to give them everything they got.

If you are going to post about a loss, please use at least a little bit of logic.

With Love,

Jetman67

Hey Pat, go jump on the Lions bandwagon. Hell maybe they even need a mod on their message board.

I woke up this morning and came here to find my account had been suspended-now who could have done that? I sent Phil a message on Facebook and I was right back on. That was a weird feeling-I've never been banned from a message board before.

Archived