Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote CTM

Roleless or lying, 1 scum down early makes it a good lynch.

PS. What I just did to Hess in Fantasy Football could be an entire episode of SVU. Good luck in the playoffs, you guys will need it.

Other than being a douche fag, you're scum too. Just jumping from bus to bus...not contributing at all.

Lets string him up.

Just caught up, guys. I was off today (as well as tomorrow and Wednesday) and have been spending most of that time with my girl, since she just got back from an internship in Florida after being gone 3 months.

UNVOTE

Now, to comment on a few posts....

Meh, that's ok with me don't have energy for a big defense and I outlived pac and ape, so it was a productive game in my book

Odd thing to say for someone who, at the time, had just 3 votes on him. I don't necessarily want to kill CTM right now, but he did make a vague "roleless but not really" claim. I could go back there.

Definitely interesting to see how this played out, and I'm kind of curious to see where this all leads. I definitely got the case on JC and his reactions seemed very peculiar and out of the ordinary for him (particularly towards CTM), so I was still thinking of going that way before his reveal. I also found some of Crush's comments on the subject earlier to be a little odd as well and definitely thought if JC came up scum that he'd be one to look at. That said, JC's reveal is certainly interesting. While there's always a chance he stuck with a SK-themed reveal to cover up his earlier comments that some considered to be a slip when referring to the Ape kill as a SK kill, it could also be true and I think at this point if he's lying, he's probably more likely SK than scum (as I don't think he would've tied himself into a SK situation if scum), which kind of goes against the original case, so I think it makes sense to go in another direction and see how things play out with that.

I see CTM is gaining some heat, but I honestly don't see much there just yet. Part of that is admittedly is having been on scum teams multiple times with CTM, I can't see any way that if he and Ape were on the same scum team, they aren't going all out at each other from day one. The other part is as I mentioned earlier, I'm not really loving the reactions from JC and Crusher earlier that started that train to begin with. If anything I'm most curious of some of those usually talkative folks who have been uncharacteristically quiet this game, which is a big part of why I really wanted to keep from rushing into a JC lynch yesterday before hearing from a lot of people.

TLDR. I did notice you at one time said "definitely interesting" and then "certainly interesting", though. Weird.

Oh, and as far as the game goes, this CTM train definitely reeks to me. After getting no interest from anyone but JC (who was near lynch for the past day) and Crusher until just recently, suddenly the train is appearing from out of nowhere, and I haven't seen a case made for this flurry of voters yet. At least for JC there was a case that was used as a basis for most of those votes, and I still didn't like how quick it was going, but this is just as quick without any of the justification for it.

The CTM train only makes sense in that he was included on the Ape's casing list. We've already gotten a claim out of JC that makes sense, so that leaves 4 other people the Ape cased (me, CTM, Vic, and Brett). It stands to reason that one of us may be scum, given that its unlikely Ape would purely case townies.

DPR!! :wub:

Y'all megagame a lot. The only people I can meta are confirmed town, being quiet, just got here and dead.

I'm getting a summy vibe from CTM. Any reason for the vote on DPR?

I haven't had time to get into any case work yet, went out last night and then passed out early. I'm going to devote my lunch hour to working on this game. I don't like not voting this long but don't want to recklessly vote by being a sheep.

Other than being a douche fag, you're scum too. Just jumping from bus to bus...not contributing at all.

Lets string him up.

Very good point.

CTm's nerd sperming does not concern me more than the trains. All THREE of the trains this games have been on pretty weak cases and then people are just hopping on.

The players that concern me the most are Brett, Smash and mildly less SMC. Not saying I dont want to lynch CTM but not right now.

For now I would like to unvote

Im at a seminar until 2ish today.

Welcome to the game DPR. YAY!!!

Vote CTM

Roleless or lying, 1 scum down early makes it a good lynch.

PS. What I just did to Hess in Fantasy Football could be an entire episode of SVU. Good luck in the playoffs, you guys will need it.

lol, this is the most blatent bandwagon vote I've seen and totally out of character for you..

DPR!! :wub:

Y'all megagame a lot. The only people I can meta are confirmed town, being quiet, just got here and dead.

I'm getting a summy vibe from CTM. Any reason for the vote on DPR?

I haven't had time to get into any case work yet, went out last night and then passed out early. I'm going to devote my lunch hour to working on this game. I don't like not voting this long but don't want to recklessly vote by being a sheep.

It was a joke, I never even unvoted...

Odd thing to say for someone who, at the time, had just 3 votes on him. I don't necessarily want to kill CTM right now, but he did make a vague "roleless but not really" claim. I could go back there.

roleless but not really? If I was rolled, I'd be figthing a lot harder

The CTM train only makes sense in that he was included on the Ape's casing list. We've already gotten a claim out of JC that makes sense, so that leaves 4 other people the Ape cased (me, CTM, Vic, and Brett). It stands to reason that one of us may be scum, given that its unlikely Ape would purely case townies.

I think that's a decent way of looking at it, the only thing however is that i was mindful of the ape trying to breadcrumb fake cases for people to latch onto... Can def see him in the scum thread pounding his chest and saying it was his intention all along anytime someone quotes him and votes incorrectly..

Getting onto my flight. For being roleless ctm sure is wifoming the sh*t out of it. I'd try harder if I was rolled yadda yadda. I like this lynch

uhhh, I was responding to an quote saying i claimed roleless but not really.. whatever though

Have fun storming the a$$hole

tumblr_lhdob4Y7Z41qakh43o1_400.gif

lol, this is the most blatent bandwagon vote I've seen and totally out of character for you..

They've all been blatant. I just cant find out if he's playing scummy on purpose. He's had a bunch of strange post. The post about him regreting not being able to hammer Pac sticks out as well. The whole sucking up to the Ape copying my play from last game was way too contrived. And if you look back at the break of the day - I was all set up to come after him but started to consider JC and he pounced on it pretty quickly...Vic too.

Another post that is making me curious is from Lily. She agreed with the Ape and my "slip" which was obviously just a joking mistake and wanted to look at me, but never did. Dont know if they'd both try and set up my lynch, but something to think about.

They've all been blatant. I just cant find out if he's playing scummy on purpose. He's had a bunch of strange post. The post about him regreting not being able to hammer Pac sticks out as well. The whole sucking up to the Ape copying my play from last game was way too contrived. And if you look back at the break of the day - I was all set up to come after him but started to consider JC and he pounced on it pretty quickly...Vic too.

Another post that is making me curious is from Lily. She agreed with the Ape and my "slip" which was obviously just a joking mistake and wanted to look at me, but never did. Dont know if they'd both try and set up my lynch, but something to think about.

Lily's mod confirmed innocent,no? Are you saying you think Hess may be bastard modding or just forget?

Lily's mod confirmed innocent,no? Are you saying you think Hess may be bastard modding or just forget?

Lmfao - Ive seen it said like 3 times and was like wtf? Is it in the opening scene? lol

If so, this might be more stupid than when BG didnt know who Neo was in my Matrix game.

…hours later

Word is out that Santa Clause has been drugged, kidnapped and rumored to have been gang raped. Nobody can find him. Mrs. Claus is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and has locked herself in a closet with a handful of Valium. It seems like it’s up to Rudolph to once again save Christmas… find the evil perpetrators and bring Santa back to the North Pole in time for Christmas Eve. But he can’t do it alone, so he’s called upon some old friends, including, Clarice the Doe aka Lily (mod-confirmed innocent) to help him find these Christmas thugs and get Santa back in time. If he can’t… Christmas will be lost forever. ..

LMFAO!!!

TLDR. I did notice you at one time said "definitely interesting" and then "certainly interesting", though. Weird.

That's certainly interesting.

While I do get that, few of those who have voted him have expressed that as their reason or any reasoning really. Even if you assume that's why everyone's voting that direction, there seems to be little given reason as to why he's more likely the scum over any of the others on that list. I don't really have much of a read on CTM either way, but the point is more that when you see a train come together so quickly with little explanation, it rarely means anything good. Not to mention, it seems like you already have people trying to excuse their votes if CTM flips town (like brett's comment about it being a good lycnh regardless because of already having a dead scum and CTM revealing roleless).

Definitely have not been a fan of brett's play, and like I said in my response to 80, on top of the vote itself being scummy, his attempts to justify his vote in case CTM gets lynched and flips town absolutely reeks. Definitely think that's the direction I'd be most interested in going at this point.

Unvote

Vote: brett

Definitely have not been a fan of brett's play, and like I said in my response to 80, on top of the vote itself being scummy, his attempts to justify his vote in case CTM gets lynched and flips town absolutely reeks. Definitely think that's the direction I'd be most interested in going at this point.

Unvote

Vote: brett

Alrighty then...my second favorite...Unvote, Vote: Brett

Sorry, still on the run so this will be a brief run down for me.

CTM - coming off scummy at first and now you seem like a dejected roleless townie. Still unsure about you, but again a train was building quickly and a few votes without much reason at all.

Brett - You are just bandwagoning onto trains with not much input. Classic scum tactic. Also you were on Ape's list, good place to start looking.

Lily - You are making very odd townie moves and remarks. It is almost making me start to wonder if there is a cult in this game.

Verbal - I can't believe you missed date night last night, where the hell are you?

I'm going to vote Brett

Am I in? I stopped paying attention 6 weeks ago.

I don't know... but I do think the beating I gave Pac in week 13 bumped him out of his own league's playoffs. Anything else that happens from here on out will pale in comparison to the joy I take in knowing that.

I don't know... but I do think the beating I gave Pac in week 13 bumped him out of his own league's playoffs. Anything else that happens from here on out will pale in comparison to the joy I take in knowing that.

It's a credit to my drafting skill that I was even in contention until the last game. When your 1st overall pick misses as much time as Mcfadden has, it's hard to rebound.

You'll be happy to know I qualified for my "big money" leagues playoffs with a win this weekend.

p.s. I hate you.

Am I in? I stopped paying attention 6 weeks ago.

Not sure - but I think I beat you to get in. I havent been paying attention either. I was just trying to beat CTM and knock him out of the playoffs.

I got Brett first round. It would be awesome to knock him off his high horse with my sh*tty team.

It's a credit to my drafting skill that I was even in contention until the last game. When your 1st overall pick misses as much time as Mcfadden has, it's hard to rebound.

You'll be happy to know I qualified for my "big money" leagues playoffs with a win this weekend.

p.s. I hate you.

4 for 4 in playoffs in all the leagues I'm in, including your horrible horrible league. Remember, "the worst team ever assembled" - the "horrible draft".

LMFAO!!!!

Not sure - but I think I beat you to get in. I havent been paying attention either. I was just trying to beat CTM and knock him out of the playoffs.

I got Brett first round. It would be awesome to knock him off his high horse with my sh*tty team.

4 for 4 in playoffs in all the leagues I'm in, including your horrible horrible league. Remember, "the worst team ever assembled" - the "horrible draft".

LMFAO!!!!

your team is a joke.. couple flukey wins early on when Fitzpuketrick resembled a competent NFL QB. You're one and done with nothing to show for it.

Congrats.

but I will say this has been a horrible fantasy season for me. 1 for 4 in playoffs but thankfully the one that has a prize to get excited about. Usually I'm in the playoffs for every league.

I hate PPR leagues and I hate Darren Mcfadden.

Archived