***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"... under pressure, throws it away."

Can someone explain that to me? I don't know what that means.

Oh stop... if Sanchez made that same exact play, he would have been getting torn a new one in this thread. That was an awful play by Moore. He just stared at the blitzing corner and then heaved it away, without ever actually looking for an open receiver. I will never understand the need to fabricate stuff to trash a guy for when there's so many legitimate things to go with.

Oh stop... if Sanchez made that same exact play, he would have been getting torn a new one in this thread. That was an awful play by Moore. He just stared at the blitzing corner and then heaved it away, without ever actually looking for an open receiver. I will never understand the need to fabricate stuff to trash a guy for when there's so many legitimate things to go with.

Yep.

Why isn't Sanchez looking at film or on the phone with upstairs about whats going on. I see Peyton manning always doing it, is Sanchez too hot for that?....yes, I mean that in every sense... He looks like he's on vacation, no cares in the world. Get this clown off my team already.

You're simply wrong here. Nothing more to say.

Why isn't Sanchez looking at film or on the phone with upstairs about whats going on. I see Peyton manning always doing it, is Sanchez too hot for that?....yes, I mean that in every sense... He looks like he's on vacation, no cares in the world. Get this clown off my team already.

Ninja'd

Archived