***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was your post not meant to be a criticism of Sanchez? If you admit it was, then the entire criticism was of him not doing what Moore did do on that play. My point is simple, if Sanchez did that very same thing, he would have been trashed for it, and rightfully so. So your post was either critical of Sanchez relative to the play that took place on the field, or it was just a random unrelated comment that was in no way meant to be a criticism of Sanchez. And I'm sorry, but you can't possibly expect anyone to believe it wasn't meant as a criticism.

Of course I don't expect you to concede that point and I think you know better than to think I will, but my initial point was simple, there's an endless list of real sucktitude for which Sanchez can be criticized, so why not leave it at that.

Of course it's a criticism of Sanchez, but how could I concede a point based on something you made up? You decided I'd criticize Sanchez for throwing the ball away. Something I've never once done. Because, he never does it... And, I've talked many times about how he needs to.

Why would schotty call an int there, what a sh*tty oc

I wish I could neg rep every time this "joke" was made in this thread. Despite the fact that it stopped being clever (if it ever was), about 25,000 uses of it ago, you do realize you actually make the idiots who think Sanchez's sucktitude is all Schotty's fault less stupid by comparison, right? You guys have turned this whole debate into a giant 'tard fight on the short bus.

Of course it's a criticism of Sanchez, but how could I concede a point based on something you made up? You decided I'd criticize Sanchez for throwing the ball away. Something I've never once done. Because, he never does it... And, I've talked many times about how he needs to.

DId you actually watch the play that took place? It was so horrendously bad the fact that you're still trying to justify using it as criticism of Sanchez is really sad.

Archived