***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry. It's Eric Smith or Schotty's fault.

Better?

Yeah, I get it, you have such a desperate undying need to blame the same one man for everything. I at least have the capability to identify that those two dipsh*ts you named do, on occasion, do something right. I know they aren't to blame for everything, and there are plenty of other things wrong with this team. The difference is, only one of the two of us has ever felt the need to unnecessarily praise an absolutely horrible play by an opposing player as a means to further criticize someone. That's just sad.

Yeah, I get it, you have such a desperate undying need to blame the same one man for everything. I at least have the capability to identify that those two dipsh*ts you named do, on occasion, do something right. I know they aren't to blame for everything, and there are plenty of other things wrong with this team. The difference is, only one of the two of us has ever felt the need to unnecessarily praise an absolutely horrible play by an opposing player as a means to further criticize someone. That's just sad.

Well, the fact that I'm right helps.

I don't get this, two different people can't both absolutely suck a$$? I guess that means that was an awesome play by Brick, since Sanchez sucked worse than he did.

Oh they both suck, but the Sanchologists can't seem to see that Sanchez is a MAJOR part of the problem. I want Sanchez and Shotty gone. I was never a Brick fan either, but at least his contract isn't rediculous anymore for such a weak run blocker.

Archived